Would you agree with dropping charges against Trump if he agrees not to run again?

so funny how trump brings out the insecurity of your manhood.nd your hero is an incesteous pediphile

my god
Funny how answering a question brings the most disgusting and absurd accusations from the Neo Republicans. I guess absurd and disgusting comments pass as political discourse in the FAUX world huh?

In a world where justice was impartial and judges and juries decided innocence or guilt fairly without bias, my answer would be no. In the 1st place, charges would not be filed and indictments not made unless warranted, which I think is not the case here. And in the 2nd place, no one would get preferential treatment like Hillary did, as opposed to what the democrats did to Mike Flynn. If our justice system was like that, when IMHO everyone should face justice for their misdeeds regardless of who they are.

BUT - I do not believe such is the case. Our justice system has been so politicized and weaponized by the Left that justice is no longer served. So, I'd be okay with dropping the charges if Trump agrees to end his campaign. LOL, but he ain't going to do that even if the democrats offered it, which they won't. So, it's a moot question, kinda like asking what should we do if the sun comes up in the West tomorrow.

The Democrats wipe their ass on the constitution daily. So I can’t take you seriously.

I happen to be a pre MAGAt Conservative Republican. And I have NEVER supported Rump and never will. It's just taken awhile while others that fell for that song and dance to wake up.

In a world where justice was impartial and judges and juries decided innocence or guilt fairly without bias, my answer would be no. In the 1st place, charges would not be filed and indictments not made unless warranted, which I think is not the case here. And in the 2nd place, no one would get preferential treatment like Hillary did, as opposed to what the democrats did to Mike Flynn. If our justice system was like that, when IMHO everyone should face justice for their misdeeds regardless of who they are.

BUT - I do not believe such is the case. Our justice system has been so politicized and weaponized by the Left that justice is no longer served. So, I'd be okay with dropping the charges if Trump agrees to end his campaign. LOL, but he ain't going to do that even if the democrats offered it, which they won't. So, it's a moot question, kinda like asking what should we do if the sun comes up in the West tomorrow.
The thing is, it isn't Trump that is on trial.

They are putting the First Amendment on trial. They will win too. They can't have people running around exercising their free political speech.

Would you agree with dropping charges against Trump if he agreed not to run again?

(I tried to make this a poll, but it doesn't seem to be working on my computer.)
No. That’s the whole point of bringing all these bogus charges. You cannot reasonably reward them for their malfeasance.

Yes. Bogus. Try to keep up STD clap.
Not bogus enough for you to wail about them, mouth breather. Let's see how "bogus" these new indictments are 8 days from now.

Eight days from now you'll be back here wailing about these "bogus" charges after you're done playing with yourself.

Funny how answering a question brings the most disgusting and absurd accusations from the Neo Republicans. I guess absurd and disgusting comments pass as political discourse in the FAUX world huh?
You must have been reading a different thread than me. The most disgusting and absurd accusations are all coming from the left.

Would you agree with dropping charges against Trump if he agreed not to run again?

(I tried to make this a poll, but it doesn't seem to be working on my computer.)

No

Forum List

Back