Would you agree with dropping charges against Trump if he agrees not to run again?

Would you agree with dropping charges against Trump if he agreed not to run again?

(I tried to make this a poll, but it doesn't seem to be working on my computer.)
Of course not… not to say there won’t be a plea deal, but if laws were broken then there should be accountability. Given the nature of the crimes I absolutely think he should be banned from ever holding lower in elected office again. That’s a no brainer

Not bogus enough for you to wail about them, mouth breather. Let's see how "bogus" these new indictments are 8 days from now.

Eight days from now you'll be back here wailing about these "bogus" charges after you're done playing with yourself.
Fully bogus. And I see no one wailing except shit for brain ass rashes like you.

but if laws were broken then there should be accountability.
You fucking Libtards don't believe that for a second.

If you did most of the leaders of the Democrat Party, including Potatohead, Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary and 20K Negro Insurrectionists would be in jail.

You fucking Libtards don't believe that for a second.

If you did most of the leaders of the Democrat Party, including Potatohead, Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary and 20K Negro Insurrectionists would be in jail.
Go to court and show evidence of a crime. If they are guilty then send them to jail. IDGAF

Y’all just talk though. Go to court. Get under oath prove something

We as a nation, are in deep trouble!

Banana%20Republic-XL.jpg

Forum List

Back