Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To dump up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Conservatives are even less likely to answer polls than before, after watching what you cretins are doing to Trump.

But that's okay.

I like what 2016 did to Hillary. Let's have a repeat.

So democrats support a senile man that cant even follow details about walking down a sidewalk, that lies everyday, racist as hell, showered with daughter and helped cause her sex addiction, a war monger etc. Yep, sounds about right.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

I remember when the polls said that Hillary would crush Trump. :laugh:

I hope he does win, the younger voters in this country need to learn a hard lesson. Hope they take the house and the senate too, might as well get it all over with quickly.

Conservatives are even less likely to answer polls than before, after watching what you cretins are doing to Trump.

But that's okay.

I like what 2016 did to Hillary. Let's have a repeat.
2016 happened because of complacency. We didn't realize there were that many crazies willing to vote for that fat orange pig. We were wrong. That mistake will never happen again. You did notice 81 million came out to vote against him in the next election, didn't you?

Forum List

Back