CDZ Would this be acceptable in 2021?

Doesn't Sports Illustrated still do their swim suit issues?

I think some people would complain. But people complain about all sorts of stuff.

There are still cheesecake calendars being printed.

Obviously a fake pic, since white people were so racist back then blacks weren't allowed to have jobs n stuff, and whites never hung out with them, much less would agree to be a picture with them, at least according to all the SJW's running around today think.

In other news, IM2 and Superbadbrutha are having strokes seeing a pic of obviously gainfully employed race traitors posing for photos with Whitey, so this will probably be deleted by moderation.

1. The year the picture was taken was in 1951 which would have made Nancy Pelosi 11 years old if the picture was taken after her birthday in March of that year, so it is clear that is not Nancy Pelosi.

nancy-pelosi-young.jpg

Here is a actual picture of Pelosi when she was young for evidence to compare to the other woman to show that is not her at all.

Even though Pelosi was not bad looking when she was younger she was never named Miss Lube Rack in 1951.

3. Whomever the woman was she would not be looked down on today because we as a nation still have Beauty Contests across this nation and many women in today time still use their beauty to win.

So no in my opinion the woman would not suffer any consequence for doing a picture like that and yes it is acceptable still in today time.

As another poster or Moderator commented people complain no matter what but the majority of people would not care...

Edit Note:

The link I have provided will explain the fake story surrounding the picture and let me state something and that is Nancy Pelosi was attractive when she was young but as time has gone by she has lost her beauty like most women and men do...

Last edited:

Obviously a fake pic, since white people were so racist back then blacks weren't allowed to have jobs n stuff, and whites never hung out with them, much less would agree to be a picture with them, at least according to all the SJW's running around today think.

In other news, IM2 and Superbadbrutha are having strokes seeing a pic of obviously gainfully employed race traitors posing for photos with Whitey, so this will probably be deleted by moderation.
Wrong again dudley.

" Non Violence Presumes Illegitimate Aggression Sew Consent Means Mind Own Business "

* Emasculation Not Without My Permission *

Come on, people, this is 2021! These kinds of photos are totally offensive in this day and age.
Couldn't they have found a man who thought he was a woman to be miss lube rack, instead?
If women fought for liberation so as not to be objectified , then it was only to protest that they should not objectified without their permission .

The self ownership and self determination elements of individualism are entitled to each citizen member of a state with a constitution that includes principles for individualism in the social civil agreement .

* Stitch Itch Twitch Chewing On A Rag Females Are Attractive "

One is either present and able to assert that they are present , or one is not present and unable to assert that they are present , and an understood method for remaining in the present to assert that one is present is by genetic perpetuity .

A female understands that the offspring she bares includes one of her haploids , which guarantees her genetic perpetuity and her remaining in the present .

An hue mammon offspring is both figuratively and literally an after life of its parental haploids .

The responsibility for providence of ones genetic perpetuity is included within a self ownership element of individualism , though ones genetic perpetuity is accountable to a self determination element of individualism .

Forum List

Back