Would the Left be okay if upon their presidential loss, a Trump/Desantis sent the FBI/DOJ against "Biden Democrats"?

The interesting thing is the left is everything they accuse the right of being.

AND THEY KNOW IT.

As an advocate for impartial and even-handed justice, I recognize that it would be wrong to applaud the same behavior being applied to Comey, and Strzok and Schiff that the Brandon DOJ has unleashed on so many of its political opponents.

But I love the mental image of Schiff being shoved to the ground with Fox News klieg lights illuminating the area where he is eating dirt. 👏 👏

The DOJ is not attacking any political opponents. You are the ones playing politics.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
No. I won't.

I'm not a Republican. I don't play your idiotic two-party pissing match.

You are the idiot. Tell us what Democrats are doing to create fascism. Don't give me this garbage that both parties are bad. Democrats are liberal while Republicans attack our rights. I own up to making a mistake. You apparently are not.

You sound like an idiot still making that claim. It was fucking RIOT. It lasted fewer than 3 hours and not one shot was fired at cops or anyone inside the Capitol - except the one that killed an UNARMED protester.

140 police officers were injured. They were beaten and tasered. Many suffered injuries that forced them to quit and some are still suffering the effects of the attack. Don't give us your garbvage.

No, "Leftists" are todays Democrats.

"Liberals" are the Kennedy Democrats.. the ones that would be called radical right-wing extremists today.

It proves how far left the Democrats have sprinted.

Fascists are today's Trump Republicans.

Republicans kicked out moderate Republicans in favor of fascist candidates.

It shows that the Republicans have been taken over by right wing fascists.

If we do head to fascism, you will be a enabler. Republicans attack voting rights, free speech rights, seek to impose their religion on us at the point of a gun and attack free speech rights. They terrorize gays and transgenders. The worst thing you can say about Democrats are that they are too liberal. I am a Reagan Republican and voted for every Republican candidate through 2012. In 2016, I could stand neither so I voted for a independent candidate. That was a mistake. Clinton was not a authoritarian while Trump is. I enabled that by voting that way.
Add in calling the press the "enemy of the people" and calling political donations "speech".

Usually rioters don't bring zip-tie restraints to a riot...build gallows...try to overthrow the government.

You're right...many more insurrectionists should have been mowed down. Glad we agree.

I noticed you left out the 140 cops who were injured. Of course guys like you get off on that.

Zip ties and gallows thingy.
Good stuff!

You are the idiot. Tell us what Democrats are doing to create fascism. Don't give me this garbage that both parties are bad. Democrats are liberal while Republicans attack our rights.
Of course. It's all their fault.
I own up to making a mistake. You apparently are not.
Not when it comes to the idiocy of your two-party shitshow. That's no mistake. That's the sorry state of our reality.

Modern liberals are basically just Bizarro conservatives.

But confusing modern liberals with the left is like believing the Nazis were Jewish.

I’m well aware of the difference between liberals and leftists. I don’t think your aware there’s not many liberals anymore. The leftists control the dem show.

The DOJ is not attacking any political opponents. You are the ones playing politics.
The DOJ is obviously being used as a political tool by Brandon. They are indeed using it to attack their opponent, the former President. We are not then ones playing politics. That remains the inappropriate behavior of Brandon and his handlers.

I would be fine with it, as long as the search warrant was signed of on. I believe in law and order regardless of who is on the receiving end of it.

This doesn't mean I necessarily agree with the reasons or for that matter that the DOJ is acting in good faith. I can give you a number of examples of me feeling they where not during Trump's presidency, and even doing exactly what you pose here as a hypothetical . But at the end of the day even if somebody gets investigated the odds of them actually being convicted while being innocent, especially considering the lawyers these proposed targeted Democrats can afford are slim.

I did so when it was Hillary Clinton. And I'm on record on this board supporting Comey when he decided to reopen the investigation into her emails a few days before the election.

That's how intellectual honesty works.

So what's your feelings on this happening to Trump?

Comey did make a mistake. He never should have announced publicly that he was re-opening the investigation. That potentially had a effect on the election.

Oh look, another violent leftard. ^^^

Cops are PAID to be injured, dumbass.

Maybe they should have stood outside and done nothing like the ones in Uvalde.

Or better yet, they should have kneeled with the protesters. Kneeling cops tend not to be assaulted. Because they're not a threat.

So you are supporting these terrorists attacking police officers.

Why do you make mention of Republicans questioning election results when we learned the tactic from you? And against the rule of law? Thats a laugh, Dimmers hate the law and do anything they can to avoid it.
Which Independents did you learn this tactic from again? Or are you just lumping anybody that does not agree at any point in time or election day, or specific issue, with you as the main party you continuously vilify?

Would they simply "deserve it" because they were charged, regardless of the reasons?

Or would this be labeled as some authoritarian overreach by the Left? (yes, it would).
This is only complicated for partisan ideologues.
  1. If you suspect something, investigate it
  2. If you find something, prosecute
  3. If they're found guilty, nail 'em good
  4. If anyone helped them, nail them too, family included
  5. Individual name or party affiliation irrelevant
Country over party. Easy peasy.

I wish the GQP felt this way.

Which Independents did you learn this tactic from again? Or are you just lumping anybody that does not agree at any point in time or election day, or specific issue, with you as the main party you continuously vilify?
Oh, yeah right.....I forgot you said you are an....independent, right, sure.

Forum List

Back