Would the Left be okay if upon their presidential loss, a Trump/Desantis sent the FBI/DOJ against "Biden Democrats"?

Would they simply "deserve it" because they were charged, regardless of the reasons?

Or would this be labeled as some authoritarian overreach by the Left? (yes, it would).
I would be fine with it, as long as the search warrant was signed of on. I believe in law and order regardless of who is on the receiving end of it.

This doesn't mean I necessarily agree with the reasons or for that matter that the DOJ is acting in good faith. I can give you a number of examples of me feeling they where not during Trump's presidency, and even doing exactly what you pose here as a hypothetical . But at the end of the day even if somebody gets investigated the odds of them actually being convicted while being innocent, especially considering the lawyers these proposed targeted Democrats can afford are slim.

I did so when it was Hillary Clinton. And I'm on record on this board supporting Comey when he decided to reopen the investigation into her emails a few days before the election.

That's how intellectual honesty works.

So what's your feelings on this happening to Trump?

Last edited:
If the left ever tried to overthrow the government, I would hope they would.
They tried that in 1865 and lost. If they try it again there will be blood in the streets.
Then again you know what that guy Jefferson said about the blood of tyrants.

Liberal, not left.

Confusing the two is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.
What the is your obsession with incessantly beating this drum? You have been turned inside out on this repeatedly, yet about 1/4 of your posts on here consist of you repeating this exact same nonsensical statement verbatim. So weird.

Usually rioters don't bring zip-tie restraints to a riot...build gallows...try to overthrow the government.

You're right...many more insurrectionists should have been mowed down. Glad we agree.

I noticed you left out the 140 cops who were injured. Of course guys like you get off on that.
Zip-ties and a toy gallows. Why didn't they bring toy guns? Toy cannons? Toy nukes? They'd have been so much more effective. You can only pretend-kill one person at a time with a toy gallows. Very slow way to overthrow a government.

And zip-ties? Wouldn't it be difficult trying to get all those congress critters to stand still long enough to restrain them with zip-ties?

But THESE folks who tried to overthrow the government were on your side, so nobody needs to mention the "pretend" weapons they brought.

1664269553682.png

1664269612084.png

EVERY TIME you open your mouth.................................................. stupid comes out.

42 days.

What the is your obsession with incessantly beating this drum? You have been turned inside out on this repeatedly, yet about 1/4 of your posts on here consist of you repeating this exact same nonsensical statement verbatim. So weird.
I was a liberal. I was nothing like the leftists of today.

You're right...many more insurrectionists should have been mowed down. Glad we agree.

Oh look, another violent leftard. ^^^

I noticed you left out the 140 cops who were injured. Of course guys like you get off on that.

Cops are PAID to be injured, dumbass.

Maybe they should have stood outside and done nothing like the ones in Uvalde.

Or better yet, they should have kneeled with the protesters. Kneeling cops tend not to be assaulted. Because they're not a threat.

Oh look, another violent leftard. ^^^

Cops are PAID to be injured, dumbass.

Maybe they should have stood outside and done nothing like the ones in Uvalde.

Or better yet, they should have kneeled with the protesters. Kneeling cops tend not to be assaulted. Because they're not a threat.
Isn't it nice that the internet is forever? This one will go in my handy little book of quotes by stupid USMB posters and then when it's time to round 'em up.........................

Usually rioters don't bring zip-tie restraints to a riot...build gallows...try to overthrow the government.

Captured.

No, "Leftists" are todays Democrats.
Not remotely - Democrats are deranged/fascist corporate conservative warmongers.
"Liberals" are the Kennedy Democrats.. the ones that would be called radical right-wing extremists today.
Irrelevant - modern liberals are deranged conservative fascists.
It proves how far left the Democrats have sprinted.
The Democrats have sprinted far right, and totally deranged.

You sound like an idiot still making that claim. It was fucking RIOT. It lasted fewer than 3 hours and not one shot was fired at cops or anyone inside the Capitol - except the one that killed an UNARMED protester.
I'm not even sure it qualifies as a riot.

More of a kerfluffle.

One thing I'll say for the Democrats:

THEY know how to RIOT.

Trump supporters could learn a lot from them.

I'm not justifying evil, and you know that.

You also know got-damned well that the leftbats would be going fucking berserk if the FBI were being used as enforcers against the Clintonistas.
The left agrees with consertvatives on this.

You're talking about liberals/Democrats.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

What the is your obsession with incessantly beating this drum?
What is your obsession (and that of so many other misinformed conservatives) with confusing liberals with the left?

It's like believing the Nazis were Jewish.
You have been turned inside out on this repeatedly,
Never; liberals are to the left as Nazis are to the Jews.

It was the Democrat slicing of leftist throats in swing states that elected Biden, but conservatives refuse to understand this.
yet about 1/4 of your posts on here consist of you repeating this exact same nonsensical statement verbatim.
Is it only 1/4?

I thought it was more.

But the failure of conservatives to align with the left against liberals will be the ultimate downfall of conservatives.

Oh well!
So weird.
I know - conservatives just will NOT wake up to reality on this. :(

I have given up on trying to make sense of the distinctions that poster uses. I initially got good information out of their posts, but they have wandered into territory that I don't think they can explain in useful terms.

Would they simply "deserve it" because they were charged, regardless of the reasons?

Or would this be labeled as some authoritarian overreach by the Left? (yes, it would).

The Democrats didn't steal top secret and classified documents.

Forum List

Back