Would the Keystone Pipeline be a great economic asset to the United States? Hardly.

I saw a huge wind farm stretching for miles through Indiana I think. Not sure what state we were going through but the big O didn't block that. It looked like the X files and was awesome. It's the residents of Nebraska crying about preserving the land and the frogs that is blocking it, not Obama. They can't follow the chain but let's go over it one more time. We pay China, who buys oil from Iran, who protects Sadr, who roadside bombs our troops. We are funding our enemies. Snap out of it. We need our own supplies of energy. We should at least do business with our allies before building another Sadamn. This is no time to fall back asleep.

I saw a huge wind farm stretching for miles through Indiana I think. Not sure what state we were going through but the big O didn't block that. It looked like the X files and was awesome. It's the residents of Nebraska crying about preserving the land and the frogs that is blocking it, not Obama. They can't follow the chain but let's go over it one more time. We pay China, who buys oil from Iran, who protects Sadr, who roadside bombs our troops. We are funding our enemies. Snap out of it. We need our own supplies of energy. We should at least do business with our allies before building another Sadamn. This is no time to fall back asleep.

We have our own sources if you bothered to look. The Dakotas represent the largest oil reserve on the planet.

Would the Keystone Pipeline be a great economic asset to the United States? Hardly.

Much ado about nothing, really.

This is a minor issue blown out of proportion because the issues that truly matter neither party or candidate is willing to deal with.

A link isn't necessary. Democrats don't process information the same way non democrats do. They feel. Then they make up facts to justify the feeling. This has a win-win benefit. When the inevitable result occurs, the democrat can use that to complain about how corporations put profits above people.

A link isn't necessary. Democrats don't process information the same way non democrats do. They feel. Then they make up facts to justify the feeling. This has a win-win benefit. When the inevitable result occurs, the democrat can use that to complain about how corporations put profits above people.

It's not that Corporation make profits it is they use those profits to bribe politicians to stifle competition, steal peoples property and money.

The main reason for the Keystone pipeline is to raise prices of oil in the midwest, which would be a job killer for Americans.

You will be providing a link to this information correct?

sure,here ya go:

https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/ll-eng/li...ecision.pdf?nodeid=604637&vernum=0&redirect=3

If you don't have time to read the whole thing you can scroll down to page 21.

Maybe something you are not considering here is that if Canada is dealing with over supply, and the Keystone Pipe-line is removed from the equation, Canada will build an alternative which will not include or benefit us. Why should it go to China? By building the Pipe-line here, it increases our infrastructure, even strategic reserve. Check out the Diversion Rights, page 10 on your link.

Bottom line, Canada needs to improve on it's distribution, why shouldn't we partner in that, considering what will lie ahead in real or imagined shortages. Why shouldn't we be better prepared?

It's not that Corporation make profits it is they use those profits to bribe politicians to stifle competition, steal peoples property and money.

Not building the pipeline limits options, doesn't it? ;)

The main reason for the Keystone pipeline is to raise prices of oil in the midwest, which would be a job killer for Americans.

That was an incredibly stoopid post.

Agreed. As I stated earlier (or was it another one of the many "Keystone" threads)...

AT MOST, this pipeline will alleviate a bottleneck of crude inventories in and around the midwest. This is what's killing jobs. Midwest producers- 99% of them indepently owned companies- are being paid about $9 less per barrel for their commodity. This "spread" reperesents much needed revenue to these small businesses.

That's not to say the price in local markets will rise by $9/barrel. I'd say it will amount to a few dollars at best.

That post enforces the fact that most people know very little with respect to how crude is priced, and how the industry functions in general.

We have our own sources if you bothered to look. The Dakotas represent the largest oil reserve on the planet.[/QUOTE

No need to look when I use natural gas from my ass to propel me forward.

Please tell me you anti Keystone Pipeline people are aware that we already have pipelines running to Illinois and to Oklahoma?

Oh and they provide jobs as well as oil.

Please please tell me you aren't complete morons and you realize this part of the pipeline was just another phase.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back