Would Sarah Palin had made a better president than Donald Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I'm watching this show on the 2000's and the Obama/McCain contest and someone said John McCain being one 72 year old heartbeat away from leaving Sarah Palin as president was frightening.

Looking at Trump, would Sarah Palin had been a better president?

So I'm watching this show on the 2000's and the Obama/McCain contest and someone said John McCain being one 72 year old heartbeat away from leaving Sarah Palin as president was frightening.

No.

She would have been a better president than Obama and McCain though.

What do you believe?

• Banned

What do you believe?
She would have been a mess. No doubt about that.

But Trump has surrounded himself with the most corrupt people he could find.

Is there anyone in the Trump administration that isn't under investigation?

I don't think Sarah even knows that many corrupt people. I have no doubt she could find them, but it would have taken a lot more time. And she never would have been caught crawling into bed with Vladimir Putin.

Of course Republicans would say anyone but Obama. But what they mean is anyone white. Because the GOP is the racist party. The honest Republicans admit it.

Better.

She is not bright (but neither is Trump)...but she seems less arrogant than Trump (who isn't?). My guess is she would have run a more conventional White House...with MUCH more stable/balanced people around her.
Also, Trump was born with a golden spoon and is spoiled rotten to the core. She has - more or less - had to fight for everything she got. She clearly is far less spoiled as a person.
Plus, as goofy as she sometimes is. Her emotional faculties seem FAR better than Trump's (who is clearly out-to-lunch emotionally).
And finally, I doubt she would be as juvenile in her attacks on others as Trump is.

It would probably have been bad...but not the disaster and TOTAL joke that Trump as POTUS is.

What do you believe?

I don't think Sarah even knows that many corrupt people. I have no doubt she could find them, but it would have taken a lot more time. And she never would have been caught crawling into bed with Vladimir Putin.

Of course Republicans would say anyone but Obama. But what they mean is anyone white. Because the GOP is the racist party. The honest Republicans admit it.
Is that why John James easily won the Republican primary for the Michigan Senate race?

What do you believe?

Obama did make things worse on just about every level. And you far left drones support it as he went over the cliff.

Obama was so popular he lost 1000 seats across the country and left the DNC broke, which paved the way for Hilary.

It is why the far left sees Obama as a GOD!

What do you believe?

Well asking that of a far left loon is just asking for trouble.

What do you believe?

Well asking that of a far left loon is just asking for trouble.
Not really. I want to know what they believe and why. Simple question by the OP. Who would Dems back? Palin or Trump?

Race to the bottom by the OP. She is a troll.

I doubt it. She was willing to say whatever, but I don't think she's anywhere near as smart as Trump.

I think Palin would have been a better president than McCain and hoped he would have a massive coronary and drop dead at his inauguration. :evil: However, I was under no illusion that McCain had a chance against Obama.

She wouldn't have been better president than Trump. Trump has a very deep understanding of economics and excellent leadership skills, bigly. He makes his opponents look foolish by outsmarting them again and again.

Last edited:
Palin would certainly been a better president than Obama!

I agree. Palin would have been a fine president. She, like Trump, knows how to get things done.

Yup. She would have been fine POTUS.

What do you believe?

Obama did make things worse on just about every level. And you far left drones support it as he went over the cliff.

Obama was so popular he lost 1000 seats across the country and left the DNC broke, which paved the way for Hilary.

It is why the far left sees Obama as a GOD!
All you have to do is look at the economy Obama inherited and compare that to the economy Obama gave trump and your entire argument falls completely apart.
In fact it becomes totally ridiculous and nonsensical.

Palin would certainly been a better president than Obama!

I agree. Palin would have been a fine president. She, like Trump, knows how to get things done.

Yup. She would have been fine POTUS.
Get things done.
Tax cuts for billionaires.
Lost healthcare for millions.
Increase the debt.
Create tension’s around the world that weren’t even there.
Having the most corrupt cabinet in American history.

From a certain perspective I guess that yeah he has done an incredible amount............of damage.

Why did John die or something???

Fucking retard .

Oh oh , Sarah is a heartbeat away from POTUS libtards screamed...

Forum List

Back