Would Putin use nuclear weapons?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Would Hillary Clinton take a $145 Million dollar bribe from Putin? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton illegally fly Billions of Dollars to Iran so they can buy Russian Uranium, Russian Centrifuges, and Russian Missile Technology, and Russian Nuclear Scientists so that they can build Nukes to exterminate Israel with? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton do a back room sweetheart deal to sell Putin 20% of our Uranium? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton pay Uncle Putin $13 Million dollars for a fake dirty dossier so that they can first try to rig the 2016 election, spy on President Trump, and then attack our Democracy with an internal insurrection and bureacratic COUP? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton assassinate Qadaffi, and pay Al Queda in Libya to overthrow the government there so that Putin could move in and take over Libyan oil fields? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton help Putin to take Crimea? Yes!

Would Biden shut down The XL pipeline and throw 50,000 Americans out of work, and then turn and open up Nordstream2 for his good buddy Putin? Yes!

Would Biden encourage Putin to take over Ukraine like Obama did, and even tell him that a "small invasion was ok?" Yes!

Would Biden allow all of you dummies to be distracted by The Ukraine while Putin has flown 2 more fighter jet squadrons in to Syria armed with Hypersonic Missiles, and also a Heavy Bomber Squadron just this week, and has moved more of it's Navy in to The Mediterranean? Yes!

Would Putin use Nukes? Yes, especially if Joe told him it will be ok to launch them at Israel from Syria, starting WWIII!

Last edited:
Both Russia and China have hypersonic nuclear missiles now. There's no technology that I know of to stop such a beast. If the USA also has them, they're not telling us. I'm thinking that we probably have them but they are highly classified.

Yes.....he would also use cyber warfare to destroy the U.S. power grid.........

I'm more concerned that Biden might nuke an American city just to prove how tough he can be

I'm more concerned he would knock out the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.......an expert on Putin was on the Andrew Klavan podcast...she stated that putin and the Russians are capable of attacking the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.....a real threat we need to deal with...

He did not threaten nuclear attack. Read his words again.

He would do something not yet done, something we haven't seen yet. What does that suggest to you? I know.

Just know that if it happens, let the 81,000,000 leftist dead, non existent and multivoters own it.

Both Russia and China have hypersonic nuclear missiles now. There's no technology that I know of to stop such a beast. If the USA also has them, they're not telling us. I'm thinking that we probably have them but they are highly classified.
Stole the plans from us btw due to The Relaxed security of The Biden and Obama Regimes.

Would Hillary Clinton take a $145 Million dollar bribe from Putin? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton illegally fly Billions of Dollars to Iran so they can buy Russian Uranium, Russian Centrifuges, and Russian Missile Technology, and Russian Nuclear Scientists so that they can build Nukes to exterminate Israel with? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton do a back room sweetheart deal to sell Putin 20% of our Uranium? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton pay Uncle Putin $13 Million dollars for a fake dirty dossier so that they can first try to rig the 2016 election, spy on President Trump, and then attack our Democracy with an internal insurrection and bureacratic COUP? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton assassinate Qadaffi, and pay Al Queda in Libya to overthrow the government there so that Putin could move in and take over Libyan oil fields? Yes!

Would Obama, Biden and Clinton help Putin to take Crimea? Yes!

Would Biden shut down The XL pipeline and throw 50,000 Americans out of work, and then turn and open up Nordstream2 for his good buddy Putin? Yes!

Would Biden encourage Putin to take over Ukraine like Obama did, and even tell him that a "small invasion was ok?" Yes!

Would Biden allow all of you dummies to be distracted by The Ukraine while Putin has flown 2 more fighter jet squadrons in to Syria armed with Hypersonic Missiles, and also a Heavy Bomber Squadron just this week, and has moved more of it's Navy in to The Mediterranean? Yes!

Would Putin use Nukes? Yes, especially if Joe told him it will be ok to launch them at Israel from Syria, starting WWIII!
I think your glasses are a little bit dirty but you do in fact see some of the light.

I think your glasses are a little bit dirty but you do in fact see some of the light.
AE06D2BA-EED0-4890-B51C-391A94C90C66.jpeg

Hey, the 80s called....

You kuuunts are trying so hard to find a boogeyman that we should give a shit about all to ignore your Chinese masters (the real boogeymen).

Forum List

Back