Would liberals really want aoc to debate Ivanka Trump?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Is this something liberals would actually want to see happen? Be honest.

We all know you are stupid. Are you that stupid?

That would be like Ivanka clubbin a baby seal.
Maybe AOC vs Oprah would be more fair?
Picture AOC debating Nikki Haley.
upload_2019-2-28_17-55-37.jpeg

Yes, if Ivanka is place under oath. The entire Trump mob family should be forced to testify under oath.

D0dJJ7wWwAYnlwR.jpg

Last edited:
Ivanka would kick her ass.
Although they would probably agree some

Has Ivanka ever spoken to a peasant before? Maybe AOC’s new status as Congresswoman would qualify her for an audience. Let’s hear Ivanka’s expertise on the filthy, peasant masses.

Has Ivanka ever spoken to a peasant before? Maybe AOC’s new status as Congresswoman would qualify her for an audience. Let’s hear Ivanka’s expertise on the filthy, peasant masses.

I think it's more likely that Ivanka has, than has AOC. You're a racist, so of course you think because AOC is a latina she must be a grubby ****...but the reality is her blood is bluer than Ivanka's.

I'd love it. Ivanka wouldn't stand a chance.
Cognitive dissonance. You have it. Have you had traumatic brain injuries? You might not remember them. Though they didn't necessarily come about as a result of falling or being hit...years of brainwashing can cause the same sort of organic damage to a brain that lack of oxygen, aneurysm, or concussion cause.

I think it's more likely that Ivanka has, than has AOC. You're a racist, so of course you think because AOC is a latina she must be a grubby ****...but the reality is her blood is bluer than Ivanka's.
AOC is a fraud. Comes from a wealthy family and pretends she is from the poor part of NY.

Forum List

Back