Would liberals really want aoc to debate Ivanka Trump?

Is this something liberals would actually want to see happen? Be honest.

We all know you are stupid. Are you that stupid?

I'd love it. Ivanka wouldn't stand a chance.
Cognitive dissonance. You have it. Have you had traumatic brain injuries? You might not remember them. Though they didn't necessarily come about as a result of falling or being hit...years of brainwashing can cause the same sort of organic damage to a brain that lack of oxygen, aneurysm, or concussion cause.

Don't talk about prissy Ivanka that way.

Has Ivanka ever spoken to a peasant before? Maybe AOC’s new status as Congresswoman would qualify her for an audience. Let’s hear Ivanka’s expertise on the filthy, peasant masses.

I think it's more likely that Ivanka has, than has AOC. You're a racist, so of course you think because AOC is a latina she must be a grubby ****...but the reality is her blood is bluer than Ivanka's.
AOC is a fraud. Comes from a wealthy family and pretends she is from the poor part of NY.

Ivanka is a fraud, fake everything.

Yes, if Ivanka is place under oath. The entire Trump mob family should be forced to testify under oath.

D0dJJ7wWwAYnlwR.jpg

Meadows was in tears. Then the woman had to apologize.

Has Ivanka ever spoken to a peasant before? Maybe AOC’s new status as Congresswoman would qualify her for an audience. Let’s hear Ivanka’s expertise on the filthy, peasant masses.

I think it's more likely that Ivanka has, than has AOC. You're a racist, so of course you think because AOC is a latina she must be a grubby ****...but the reality is her blood is bluer than Ivanka's.
AOC is a fraud. Comes from a wealthy family and pretends she is from the poor part of NY.

AOC wishes she was as successful,smart and beautiful as Ivanka.

Instead of the horse faced bafoon that has to lie about her upbringing that she is.

^ :cuckoo:

So she was a peasant with a bigger hovel than yours? LOL! Ivanka is amused!

Watr u doing bro?

I would love that + a chocolate pudding Bill Cosby kiddie pool wrestling match. :dunno:

Make sure AOC has nothing to cut with, and I got $100 on Ivanka.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're a jihadist. No wonder you start foaming at the mouth when ppl talk about Ivanka.

AOC's idea of a good time is to go to Karl Marx's grave and observe. Ivanka's idea of a good time is to help her father save our country!

Forum List

Back