Zone1 Would it be fair to say everyone born here had a mother that was Pro Life?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Now I know Hall Monitors will say this is a Bait thread, but it is not.

It is a riddle really. It is about your mom and her choices in life

Would you have wished your mother was really Pro Abortion?

Those born before 74 just pretend it was always legal

Anyone who says, well I was born so this does not matter will be reported. No need to post

Anyone who says, well I was born so this does not matter will be reported. No need to post

You're right, this is a bait thread and doesn't belong in the CDZ.

But to the point, anyone who was born after 1974 had a mother who made a choice to keep the baby. Maybe even wanted one.

You don't understand what pro-choice means. it does not mean, Pro-Abortion. If I had my way, there would never be another abortion, because contraception would always work perfectly and women would only get involved with men who are good father material.

We don't live in that world.

If your side was serious about wanting less abortions, you would support.

Sex education in the schools.
Easy access to contraception.
Universal Health Care
Paid family leave.
Strong social welfare programs.

Countries that have these things have a lower abortion rate than we do.

My mother said she is pro-abortion & wouldn't have had all 5 of us if she had access to abortion. She would have stopped at 3 o 4. She was having babies from 1963 to 1980 & under foot for another 20 years. 37 years of raising kids is way to much.

Last edited:

Your premise is false. No one is "pro abortion". If "pro-life" means that one advocates for all pregnancies to be carried to term, then "pro-abortion" would be advocating for the termination of all pregnancies, and no one is doing that.

I don't think it's safe to say that all mothers are pro-life. The mothers had a choice, and they chose to not terminate their pregnancy. In other cases, though, women have chosen to terminate their pregnancies. What's more, there are certainly women who chose not to terminate their pregnancies but were supportive of the decision of someone else to terminate theirs.

And what of someone who's had a baby, but has also had an abortion? I know someone who fits that description, too...

My mother said she is pro-abortion & wouldn't have had all 5 of us if she had access to abortion. She would have stopped at 3 o 4. She was having babies from 1963 to 1980 & under foot for another 20 years. 37 years of raising kids is way to much.

Or, your mom could have used birth control after she had the kids she wants or your dad could have out on a condom.

Some women act like "I have no choice but to let guys cum inside me and everytime I get pregnant I have to get an abortion. There is no other option in life". And men act like "I have to cum inside a woman. I have no choice".

Not necessarily.

And lots of people have shit parents.

Personally I don't know why the religious have a problem with abortion can't those souls just be recycled to another embryo?

'Pro life' aren't the correct words to describe this position being taken by the extreme right to refuse women their right to choose.

Some women who have had an abortion are not anti-life.

A huge majority of even Americans are in favour of abortions being legal.

Anti abortion nuts are getting meaner and more crazy by the day. An old woman down the street said she found her female dog and a fence jumper in her back yard. I suggested she take her female to the vet ASAP She said she would never condone abortion, even for an animal,but it wasn't a problem. As soon as the puppies are born, she'll put them in a sack and have her grandson throw them in the river, just like ast time. That's just crazy.

Or, your mom could have used birth control after she had the kids she wants or your dad could have out on a condom.

Some women act like "I have no choice but to let guys cum inside me and everytime I get pregnant I have to get an abortion. There is no other option in life". And men act like "I have to cum inside a woman. I have no choice".

They were Catholic, & the Church preached against birth control & Dad is still a big believer in the Catholic Church. Mom was using birth control after #3, but after 6 years of sex #4 & 6 more years of sex #5, then she left his ass. This is why Catholics have more abortions than normal couples who both believe in birth control.

Forum List

Back