Zone1 Would anyone have a problem with Kagan and Sotomayor having protests in front of their homes?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I do because it is illegal.

But since it is legal for Democrats. I'm good with them disrespecting with loud speakers and horrific tasteless signs at those 2 homes

So what about it?

What kind of people are pro lifers who do not do this? What does it say about them?

The neighbors of these judges probably have a lot of liberals. Do they deserve this?

What if you were a neighbor?

• Banned
Yep.

Can't you just imagine if militia members showed up in similar fashion to try to intimidate them in regard to a vote pertaining to the second amendment?

The democrat party would be absolutely apoplectic.
Boy the answer that I was looking for on the 1st post....Amazin

I do because it is illegal.

But since it is legal for Democrats. I'm good with them disrespecting with loud speakers and horrific tasteless signs at those 2 homes

So what about it?

What kind of people are pro lifers who do not do this? What does it say about them?

The neighbors of these judges probably have a lot of liberals. Do they deserve this?

What if you were a neighbor?
To your topic title.....I'd bet Kagan and Sotomayor would.

And it's only illegal when you enforce the law.

Americans deserve the right to protest.

Is that going to be conditional now?

Canada set the bar high when we allowed the truckers to protest for months in an area where there were people's homes.

But still Canada was criticized for finally stopping the protests that were turning to violence.

America needs to be careful with 'conditions' that prevent free speech.

The right to protest is only banned in authoritarian countries. Our government are trying to do so over here. They will fail.

Yep.

Can't you just imagine if militia members showed up in similar fashion to try to intimidate them in regard to a vote pertaining to the second amendment?

The democrat party would be absolutely apoplectic.
Hell, just look what happened to 31 unarmed protestors in a U-Haul in Coeur d'Alene, ID. They were jerked out of the truck and handcuffed and jailed because of the "potential" conflict that "could" have happened when they protested a degenerate gay pride event. But someone can protest a conservative justice in his own home and the democrats have no problem with that.

Hell, just look what happened to 31 unarmed protestors in a U-Haul in Coeur d'Alene, ID. They were jerked out of the truck and handcuffed and jailed because of the "potential" conflict that "could" have happened when they protested a degenerate gay pride event. But someone can protest a conservative justice in his own home and the democrats have no problem with that.
Neither should be tolerated, but it is now in America.

Forum List

Back