Would Heather be alive today?

And so did she, and they killed her.

Shit happens, if the left hadn't showed up would she be alive?

This is critical and goes directly to Deltex's actual reason for this thread
If the right hadn't of showed up, she'd still be alive. If she didn't go herself to protest, she'd still be alive. If the fucker behind the wheel didn't punch the gas, she'd still be alive.

It's their right to protest...now think hard
No one has the right to March for their belief in killing Jews.
Straw man argument.

You haven't quoted anyone claiming they want to kill Jews or anyone else.

At the 0:57 mark in the video near the top of the article...

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

Blaming the victim is not just nor the American way. She wasn't violent and didn't deserve to die violently at the hands of a RWNJ.

OMFG, you too? He's not blaming the victim. Read what he wrote and try again
Read again. Are you saying he's not saying if she'd just stayed home and STFU about the fucking Nazis, she'd still be alive?

Not all protesters supporting the Robert E. Lee statue were fucking Nazis nor KKK assholes. Not all protesters against the fucking Nazis, KKK assholes or the statue are "antifa" LWLs. Intentionally driving a car into a crowd is wrong. Even President Trump called Fields a murderer. Blaming the victim is not truthful.

He never once blamed the victim. If you are unable to grasp it leave the thread. It's just that simple.
it's much simpler to just say "bless your heart" and slide some to ignore.
Yes. People who wear blinders are better off ignoring those who don't.
when some people refuse to listen to alternative viewpoints and demonize people who offer them, you tell me what good it does to talk to such people.

if we're to get through this - compromise is the only way. respect for each other, a requirement.

you ready to do that? if not, here we are and i'm simply not talking to people not ready to move on anymore. nothing to win there. they want to die an idiot, their rights. ignoring them. my own.

....I think there were too many decent people who ignored Trump's flaws because they wanted to teach the government a lesson. ....
What lesson would that be, Joe, and why did over 62 Million Americans feel compelled to vote for one deplorable over another last November?

Shit happens, if the left hadn't showed up would she be alive?

This is critical and goes directly to Deltex's actual reason for this thread
If the right hadn't of showed up, she'd still be alive. If she didn't go herself to protest, she'd still be alive. If the fucker behind the wheel didn't punch the gas, she'd still be alive.

Straw man argument.

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.
Thanks, but that's what Nielsen, the fucking Nazi and White Nationalist, said, not SassyIrishLass . Are you claiming she supports that idea?

Straw man argument.

Washington Post

Thanks, but that's what Nielsen, the fucking Nazi and White Nationalist, said, not SassyIrishLass . Are you claiming she supports that idea?
Nope, and never said she did. On top of all your other maladies, are you reading impaired too?? :ack-1:

OMFG, you too? He's not blaming the victim. Read what he wrote and try again
Read again. Are you saying he's not saying if she'd just stayed home and STFU about the fucking Nazis, she'd still be alive?

Not all protesters supporting the Robert E. Lee statue were fucking Nazis nor KKK assholes. Not all protesters against the fucking Nazis, KKK assholes or the statue are "antifa" LWLs. Intentionally driving a car into a crowd is wrong. Even President Trump called Fields a murderer. Blaming the victim is not truthful.

He never once blamed the victim. If you are unable to grasp it leave the thread. It's just that simple.
when some people refuse to listen to alternative viewpoints and demonize people who offer them, you tell me what good it does to talk to such people.

if we're to get through this - compromise is the only way. respect for each other, a requirement.

you ready to do that? if not, here we are and i'm simply not talking to people not ready to move on anymore. nothing to win there. they want to die an idiot, their rights. ignoring them. my own.
There's a lot of demonizing going around on both sides. President Trump called Fields a murderer and I agree with him. President Trump condemned the fucking Nazis and White Supremacists and I agree with him there too. He also stated that there is blame on both sides and I agree with him there too. True, in this instance, it was a RWNJ who murdered a woman and injured 19 others, but the political extremists on both sides are ramping up the hate so much that more deaths will follow. It's only pure fucking luck the LWL James Hodgkinson didn't kill anyone when he shot up a Republican baseball game. The next LWL may be more deadly.

Straw man argument.

Washington Post

Nope, and never said she did. On top of all your other maladies, are you reading impaired too?? :ack-1:
Nope, but thanks for the usual LWL reply. Ramp up the hate. Let's see how many more people you can drive to murder.

Please, please, please keep hugging the Nazis, wingnuts.

Nobody is hugging Nazis, you missed the point also.

I'll put in the katyushas order for you as well

Nope, you are totally hugging the Nazis. Please, please, please keep doing that. Remind everyone what your party stands for these days.
Good, good. Feel the hate flow through you. While I think you lack the intestinal fortitude to murder RWers like Hodkinson attempted to do, you frequently spread hate to ramp up those who might have more guts than you do.

HateTML.jpg

Jawohl, mein Frau!

LOL not likely.

Then try to undetstand what he is implying
Feel free to 'splain it to me, Lucy. In your own words please.

Reread it and think hard. I'm not here to learn you
Translation: I can't put it in my own words. I need someone to tell me what to say. Read the OP.

No worries, dear.

There's a lot of demonizing going around on both sides.

great. then you shouldn't have a problem telling both sides to cut it out. this so far is tantamount to one child throwing a tantrum because they got called out for their behavior also.

Straw man argument.

Washington Post

Nope, but thanks for the usual LWL reply. Ramp up the hate. Let's see how many more people you can drive to murder.
Moron, you said my point about the right to march to kill Jews was a strawman. I demonstrated once again that you're an idiot.

And he won with them.

Maybe you should ask yourself which has more voting power to sway the Electoral College the alt-right or those like You?

I don't think the Alt Right tipped any states. I think there were too many decent people who ignored Trump's flaws because they wanted to teach the government a lesson. Like the woman who decides to sleep with the ugliest guy she can find to make her boyfriend angry.

The problem is, just like that woman coming home with crabs, America has come home with Nazis who before Trump safely hid under their rocks and away from decent people.

Now, at some point, white people who supported Trump aregoing to do some soulsearching and ask themselves is this really what they stand for.

I don't know where you have been during the eight years when Obama was President but they ( White Nationalists and Supremacists ) were not hiding...

There's a lot of demonizing going around on both sides.

great. then you shouldn't have a problem telling both sides to cut it out. this so far is tantamount to one child throwing a tantrum because they got called out for their behavior also.
Do you think they'll listen to me? I think the only thing that will stop this nonsense is a dozen more deaths.

If the antifa activists had just ignored the white supremacists and not pushed back against their protest? The Soros/Indivisible/BLM mob should have simply followed the advice of Susan Rice, who recently advocated we tolerate the actions of N Korea...that we can live with their possession of nuke weapons. Can't we live with a few red necks with torches and guns?

Heather Heyer, victim of Charlottesville car attack, was civil rights activist
She would be alive today if that ass had not used his car as a weapon. End of story.
All that other bullshit you wrote is irrelevant.

If the antifa activists had just ignored the white supremacists and not pushed back against their protest? The Soros/Indivisible/BLM mob should have simply followed the advice of Susan Rice, who recently advocated we tolerate the actions of N Korea...that we can live with their possession of nuke weapons. Can't we live with a few red necks with torches and guns?

She would be alive today if that ass had not used his car as a weapon. End of story.
Does it surprise anyone that no LWers are pushing to put more "common sense" restrictions upon cars? Perhaps banning anything over 4 cylinders, heavier that 1000 pounds and faster then 35MPH?

Whoosh over another one's noodle

do people even read the OPs anymore? I had the same problem yesterday

do people even read the OPs anymore? I had the same problem yesterday

BOOM!!!! Thank you very much,
Yet you couldn't explain it. Interesting.

From the OP link, not the post:
Her boss at the law firm said she had attended Saturday’s counter-demonstration to send a clear message to neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan sympathizers that people in her hometown abhor their views. She was “a very strong, very opinionated young woman” who “made known that she was all about equality”, Alfred Wilson told Reuters.

1200.jpg

Forum List

Back