Would Heather be alive today?

Latest word smithing...far left were beating people out of outrage concerning what the nazis were saying. No hate there...just outrage...
Semantics. No worries. Some Antifa folks will kill themselves a few Nazis at some point, the killing will go back and forth a few times, taking out a innocent bystanders, and then most Americans, the sane ones, will have had enough and demand it to stop.

Agreed, but that applies to both sides...just like the President said. :)
The president with nazis in his white house staff.

I'm glad we don't have THAT going on. That would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We tolerated the commies and fags and Isis creators in Obamas terms...you can tolerate a nazi or two. Who are they?

That was for Lump.
Lump apparently needs all the help he can get.

Days before Charlottesville attack, a White House adviser said white supremacists were 'not the problem'

GOP lawmaker: Bannon, Miller accommodate white supremacists

Your government, NOW, under Don is supporting ISIS, al Qaida, and al Nusra in Syria son. Same as it ever was.
Gorka was right.

Carlos who? Expert in the matter, I'm sure...
I think Gorka is perfect for you too, let your light shine bub.

Latest word smithing...far left were beating people out of outrage concerning what the nazis were saying. No hate there...just outrage...
Semantics. No worries. Some Antifa folks will kill themselves a few Nazis at some point, the killing will go back and forth a few times, taking out a innocent bystanders, and then most Americans, the sane ones, will have had enough and demand it to stop.
Gathering at the U of VA now, peaceful, no Nazis.

Are you saying it wouldn't be peaceful if it was only fucking Nazis and no Antifa's?

Are you saying it wouldn't be peaceful if it was only fucking Nazis and no Antifa's?
Turn on your tv pard.

The president with nazis in his white house staff.

I'm glad we don't have THAT going on. That would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We tolerated the commies and fags and Isis creators in Obamas terms...you can tolerate a nazi or two. Who are they?

That was for Lump.
Lump apparently needs all the help he can get.

Days before Charlottesville attack, a White House adviser said white supremacists were 'not the problem'

GOP lawmaker: Bannon, Miller accommodate white supremacists

Your government, NOW, under Don is supporting ISIS, al Qaida, and al Nusra in Syria son. Same as it ever was.
Gorka was right.

Carlos who? Expert in the matter, I'm sure...
I think Gorka is perfect for you too, let your light shine bub.
The two African American guys I live between want to go with me to piss on Senator Robert Byrd's grave. Want to meet us there, Lump?

If the antifa activists had just ignored the white supremacists and not pushed back against their protest? The Soros/Indivisible/BLM mob should have simply followed the advice of Susan Rice, who recently advocated we tolerate the actions of N Korea...that we can live with their possession of nuke weapons. Can't we live with a few red necks with torches and guns?

Heather Heyer, victim of Charlottesville car attack, was civil rights activist
That's my opinion. They should just let the nazis and KKK have their little march. Point at them and tell your kids that's what happens when you listen to right wing talk radio. It's the anti-demonstrators that give these idiots the attention and power they crave. Just ignore them, and it would probably just fizzle out.

Lump is sitting there visualizing the slum I live in...has to be a slum, says Lump...he lives between two black families.

Forum List

Back