Would free vasectomies be a better option than fighting about abortions?

Would free reversible vasectomies at age 16 be a good way of reducing unwanted pregnancies?

• Yes, the State or Fed government should off free vasectomies

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, vasectomies should be paid for by the individuals

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Vasectomies are very minor surgeries.
Would it be in the Federal or State governments' interest to offer free "reversible" vasectomies?
If later in life if wanted, the vasectomy could be reversed.

Would it be in the Federal or State governments' interest to offer free "reversible" vasectomies?

Sure, if the gal can capture the guy and make him get one....

I can't imagine very men doing this voluntarily, at least those fellows in my generation.

But with the new "wokester" generation? Maybe. I heard about testicle-shaving kits that men are buying nowadays- it would have never gone anywhere in my day. In fact when I first saw it on the internet and youtube, I thought it was just a joke and not for real. But when I was in Target last month I saw a huge display for the product.

I heard about testicle-shaving kits that men are buying nowadays- it would have never gone anywhere in my day. In fact when I first saw it on the internet and youtube, I thought it was just a joke and not for real. But when I was in Target last month I saw a huge display for the product.
Women don’t want hair in their teeth anymore than men do.

So I'm not hearing a lot of opposition to the idea. Free vasectomies would cut down on unwanted pregnancies and abortions. Don't know how the woke crowd would look at them?
I know they do like their freebies...

So I'm not hearing a lot of opposition to the idea. Free vasectomies would cut down on unwanted pregnancies and abortions. Don't know how the woke crowd would look at them?

Free? No. If it's free then it's paid for by the tax payers and it's not my job to pay for someone else's procedure because they aren't responsible. I'm 47 years old and I never wanted a kid and I've never gotten a woman pregnant.

And women can get a tubalectomy or their tubes tied as well. It isn't just the man's responsibility. Ultimately it's her responsibility since she is the one that gets pregnant. She can get a procedure, she can not screw a guy who won't wear a condom, she can just avoid sex, or another number of options.

If it's their body and their choice then they can chose to not have kids but that requires self control and personal responsibility.

I have a thing about knives being near my junk. Escaped it as a child and think I’ll keep it that way.

You think men will subject themselves to that in any great numbers?

Hell a lot of women have a hard time just getting them to wear condoms

State or federally funded things are not free, and taxpayers already pay too much for other people's bad choices.

The state should not pay for individual health care, but since we're all already paying for that shit AND paying for the POS welfare children, I think government has a duty to pay for it. Let's make it mandatory before receiving state assistance.

I have a thing about knives being near my junk. Escaped it as a child and think I’ll keep it that way.
LOL! They can put a sheet over your junk, do the procedure, and then give you a stiff drink after its done. The good news is that you'd bee shooting blanks.

Only commies get free shit!
MAGA

Free? No. If it's free then it's paid for by the tax payers and it's not my job to pay for someone else's procedure because they aren't responsible. I'm 47 years old and I never wanted a kid and I've never gotten a woman pregnant.
And women can get a tubalectomy or their tubes tied as well. It isn't just the man's responsibility. Ultimately it's her responsibility since she is the one that gets pregnant. She can get a procedure, she can not screw a guy who won't wear a condom, she can just avoid sex, or another number of options.
If it's their body and their choice then they can chose to not have kids but that requires self control and personal responsibility.
Vasectomys are much simpler than having a woman's tubes tied.
Vasectomys are also much cheaper than welfare & Medicaid plus all the other expenses.

You could say the same of a sex change. But it's more complicated than you make it sound.

Forum List

Back