Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” speech was the beginning of the big split we are dealing with now.

Didn't Barry say something about Republicans clinging to their guns and Bibles?

Name a Republican President since Nixon who was not castigated for being dim-witted. There is none.

Leftists are evil. Spread the word.

Can you imagine the reaction if Hillary had said Trump followers would storm the Capitol to try to overturn an election?

This is so gross and its why she lost.

She even said she was being grossly generalistic.

What is with all the PHOBIAS?

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? I remember adult conservatives screaming at me as a high school kid that I was a soldier hating traitor because I opposed the Iraq war, which those same retarded adults now call a 'stupid' war. Republicans have been trying to start a civil war for decades now. Fuck yourself.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? I remember adult conservatives screaming at me as a high school kid that I was a soldier hating traitor because I opposed the Iraq war, which those same retarded adults now call a 'stupid' war. Republicans have been trying to start a civil war for decades now. Fuck yourself.

So hillary did not use a bunch of x_phobia tropes in her speech?

For years, paranoid psychotics in government have been looking for a new threat in which to justify their continued growth to brobdingnagian proportions--- MORE POWER! MORE POWER! First it was the Patriot Act which has nothing to do with patriotism designed to spy on Americans, and now they're trying to create a new "threat from within."

That's it! The American people themselves! Oh those deplorables! People cognizant of and fed up with the lies and corruption are now the new threat to the government's lies and corruption! How dare they question an election which has nothing but questions surrounding it! And how dare they use the 1st amendment to speak out against it! Heresy!

I don't know which is worse, their doing it, people falling for it, people actually trying to FACILITATE the demonization of other Americans, or social media sites like this one which actually facilitates the effort by making no distinction in clear efforts to incite civil war and vilify others as evil just for seeking legitimate redress as just "one more conversation."

Just another example of clear seditious criminal behavior by our own government which has no countermeasure within government itself to deal with it, nor any countermeasure in journalists exposing it, because government now controls the media too in order to hide their crimes. Even better, now when individuals try to speak out, they merely get labeled as 'MAGA' or some other flimsy label now so they can be silenced too and shuffled away to some obscure corner of nonexistence to be ignored while the castration of America continues.

How does Fox News talk about you deplorables? Let's take a look at what even Fox really thinks about you deplorables. Deplorables was putting it nicely.

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Remember how insulted you were when Hillary called you deplorables?

Worse than the "deplorables" comment was her reference to 30+ million Americans as "irredeemable", which was essentially an open call for genocide. It's the language of the Third Reich, and it's now par for the course with DemoKKKrats across the board.

Worse than the "deplorables" comment was her reference to 30+ million Americans as "irredeemable", which was essentially an open call for genocide. It's the language of the Third Reich, and it's now par for the course with DemoKKKrats across the board.
Open call for genocide! Third Reich! Kkk!...ROFL.

Talk about hair on fire meltdown.

Forum List

Back