would dylann roof be welcomed & accepted on this board?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
1610943_10153102546343432_7020404739470998908_n.jpg

I wouldn't have accepted him to stay in a dog house............Perhaps the hogs would have him.

If he had shot up a white Christian church he would be welcome here, especially after burning an American flag. Liberals love that kind of stuff.

so i got to find a link about his activities on message boards and the first link that pops up

1. I See Why Dylann Roof Was So Angry | Page 16 | US ...Why do you think the government experimented on Blacks with syphilis? Humans always test things on animals first, monkey boy Is that why whites had sex...
has this board turned into stormfront lite?

Dems hate when you remind them that FDR Tuskegee Experiments influenced Mengele and the Nazis

and see how quickly this becomes dems vs repubs...which it needs not be....

and again i think it has been shown roof tended to lean towards the conservative side

and see how quickly this becomes dems vs repubs...which it needs not be....

and again i think it has been shown roof tended to lean towards the conservative side
Sorry, but burning the U.S. flag is NOT the conservative side, it's something a liberal would do.

so now you are calling roof a liberal? really ......
Please don't put words in my mouth. I'm just responding to your ridiculous comment about him being a conservative. The guy is just plain sick, and I doubt if he even knows the difference between a liberal and a conservative. Come on, you're better than that.

so i got to find a link about his activities on message boards and the first link that pops up

1. I See Why Dylann Roof Was So Angry | Page 16 | US ...Why do you think the government experimented on Blacks with syphilis? Humans always test things on animals first, monkey boy Is that why whites had sex...
has this board turned into stormfront lite?

As much as any yak with gastrointestinal issues in a hottub.

i do not think political parties make much of a difference to the mentally ill....seems that was his biggest issue ....just being ill....which i think anyone who walks into church and kills must be

Yes he would be welcomed here as many posters share his viewpoint, sadly. The reason he was burning the U.S. Flag is because he wants to replace it with the con flag.

Dylann Roof spat on and burned the American flag, but waved the Confederate.

He posed for pictures wearing a No. 88 T-shirt, had 88 Facebook friends and wrote that number — white supremacist code for “Heil Hitler”— in the South Carolina sand.

A website discovered Saturday appears to offer the first serious look at Mr. Roof’s thinking, including how the case of Trayvon Martin, the black Florida teenager shot to death in 2012 by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, triggered his racist rage. The site shows a stash of 60 photographs, many of them of Mr. Roof at Confederate heritage sites or slavery museums, and includes a nearly 2,500-word manifesto in which the author criticized blacks as being inferior while lamenting the cowardice of white flight.

“I have no choice,” it reads. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

21website-web-master675.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...harleston-church-shooting.html?_r=0#addendums

Dylann Roof is what you get when you foster a climate of racial hatred. He's a disturbed person who was prompted to do violence by the political schism that's happening in our country. I'm sorry but the black vs. white political narrative that's been pushed over the past few years is going to incite violence from the crazies on both sides just as the Police vs. blacks narrative that's being pushed is going to incite violence from both sides.

Dylann Roof is what you get when you foster a climate of racial hatred. He's a disturbed person who was prompted to do violence by the political schism that's happening in our country. I'm sorry but the black vs. white political narrative that's been pushed over the past few years is going to incite violence from the crazies on both sides just as the Police vs. blacks narrative that's being pushed is going to incite violence from both sides.

The mental whack job has to be sitting in his cell laughing his ass off at what he has accomplished

If he had shot up a white Christian church he would be welcome here, especially after burning an American flag. Liberals love that kind of stuff.
No he would not....the only thing that would change would be all those posters trying to excuse his reasons for shooting up a black church....(yes, Matthew, I'm looking at you).

Forum List

Back