Would Conservatives Support Abortion In Case Of "Interracial Mating" -- Like The Good Old Days?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"FORMER US President Richard Nixon believed it was "necessary" to abort mixed-race babies, newly released tapes have disclosed. Commenting privately on the 1973 Supreme Court ruling Roe vs Wade, which decriminalised abortion in America, the then-president said "I know there are times when abortions are necessary" he tells an aide. "I know that when you have a black and a white, or a rape, you know what I mean -- there are times." Mr. Nixon was widely believed at the time to be privately opposed to abortion rights, although he had declined to take a public stance on the issue. On the tapes, there are also several examples of Mr. Nixon's paranoia about political enemies and his suspicion of Jews."

Believing abortion should be permitted in cases the child is a product of interracial mating wasn't some fringe belief among Conservatives back in the Nixon days (1970's) -- seeing as tho it wasn't but a few years that Conservatives lost their fight to ban interracial marriage...and universities like Falwell's Liberty University and Bob Jones University had some really strong opinions about being against interracial dating...in fact, they were against desegregation, period.....in fact, as I have said before -- that is how evangelicals latched onto the "Pro-Life movement" -- they needed something to rally behind when being blatantly racist was no longer feasible....

So, it brings me to ask.....since many of these proposed bills in mainly Conservative states are against abortions in case of rape, incest and in some instances, even against abortion if it endangers the life of the mother -- as one Senator opined about -- would Conservatives also abandon their belief that abortion should be permitted in case of interracial mating -- like they so recently believed so strongly....keep in mind, Bob Jones University has only allowed interracial dating on campus post the year 2000.....

If conservatives want abortion then good. The more abortions the better.

I doubt they’ll want that though.

They want more people on earth to speed up pollution .

Anyways, we need more people of color and mixing races drowns out the color from Hispanic and black communities

Nixon was a Rockefeller puppet & that made him a eugenicist proxy.
Right to life has nothing to do with skin color & race based baby murder arguments are eugenic population controls coming from the left.
Like the Nazis & Marxists

Since when was Richard M. Nixon a "conservative" at all?

And further, the tapes released were just his private musings, not his public policy positions you know.

Real conservatives, like Sen. Strom Thurmond had no problem fathering children and taking responsibility for them, regardless of the race of the mom. BTW, Thurmond fathered an interracial baby when South Carolina was far left/

If conservatives want abortion then good. The more abortions the better.

I doubt they’ll want that though.

They want more people on earth to speed up pollution .

Anyways, we need more people of color and mixing races drowns out the color from Hispanic and black communities
^ “It” has ventured away from Its new introduction thread. Now It is babbling about this abortion topic as though It is under the mistaken belief that It is coherent. It isn’t.

"FORMER US President Richard Nixon believed it was "necessary" to abort mixed-race babies, newly released tapes have disclosed. Commenting privately on the 1973 Supreme Court ruling Roe vs Wade, which decriminalised abortion in America, the then-president said "I know there are times when abortions are necessary" he tells an aide. "I know that when you have a black and a white, or a rape, you know what I mean -- there are times." Mr. Nixon was widely believed at the time to be privately opposed to abortion rights, although he had declined to take a public stance on the issue. On the tapes, there are also several examples of Mr. Nixon's paranoia about political enemies and his suspicion of Jews."

Believing abortion should be permitted in cases the child is a product of interracial mating wasn't some fringe belief among Conservatives back in the Nixon days (1970's) -- seeing as tho it wasn't but a few years that Conservatives lost their fight to ban interracial marriage...and universities like Falwell's Liberty University and Bob Jones University had some really strong opinions about being against interracial dating...in fact, they were against desegregation, period.....in fact, as I have said before -- that is how evangelicals latched onto the "Pro-Life movement" -- they needed something to rally behind when being blatantly racist was no longer feasible....

So, it brings me to ask.....since many of these proposed bills in mainly Conservative states are against abortions in case of rape, incest and in some instances, even against abortion if it endangers the life of the mother -- as one Senator opined about -- would Conservatives also abandon their belief that abortion should be permitted in case of interracial mating -- like they so recently believed so strongly....keep in mind, Bob Jones University has only allowed interracial dating on campus post the year 2000.....
So you pro-abortion maniacs are on the same side as racists who want to murder biracial babies.

First off Nixon wasn’t Conservative in today standard, so stop that bullshit you lying piece of trash!

Nixon was a war hawk that supported Universal Healthcare and even did a Bill with Ted Kennedy, so no he was not conservative at all!

Next, this thread should be flagged for race baiting and should be downstairs seeing you are deliberately trying to claim today Conservatives are the same as the GOP of the 1970’s and it is not!

Finally, show me where any Conservative Politicians like Romney, Collins and so on have ever fucking suggested anything like that or admit you are just race baiting to try to paint any opposition to your opinion as being racist!

Now we both know your faggot ass will write about how I would support such an idea while never providing one ounce of evidence and then you will lie and dodge as you usually do!

Now I ain’t saying there are no David Duke types on this board but remember David Duke was a Democrat before he became a Republican, so let be factual Duke is more like you than like me you race baiting piece of trash!

^^^This is the "racial jungle" Joe Biden said he didn't want his kids to grow up in. Then you voted for him.

LOL

This conservative reluctantly supports abortion during the first trimester on basis that if a woman wants to abort her fetus, she likely isn't fit for motherhood at the time anyway. Maybe later in life she will be fit for being a momma.

After the first trimester you have a future human (and citizen) so it's worth the consideration of citizens/State to fund and support her pregnancy with an intention for adoption after birth should she wish to not keep the child, be a mother.

With contraception so readily available, inexpensive when not provided for free, there should be few unplanned, unwanted pregnancies. If the person's involved in conception weren't smart enough to use contraceptives, are they smart enough to be parents?

Nixon was a Rockefeller puppet & that made him a eugenicist proxy.
Right to life has nothing to do with skin color & race based baby murder arguments are eugenic population controls coming from the left.
Like the Nazis & Marxists

These leftist pukes on here are lucky they know who the first President was.

Obvious troll is being obvious. No, "conservatives" have no problem with interracial babies. Keep in mind that the VAST majority of "conservatives" never went to Bob Jones University or have anything to do with it.

You Nazis have nothing.

You think somehow what YOU DID 90 years ago is something you can blame on us today.

Fuck off, racist.

You Nazis have nothing.

You think somehow what YOU DID 90 years ago is something you can blame on us today.

Fuck off, racist.
I was alive in the 1970's and I was alive in the 2000's

What is this 90 years you are talking about?

By the way....I find it funny how you dic suckers whine about something being a long time ago in your mind -- but celebrate the SC taking away rights based on doctrine from the 1600 and 1700's

I was alive in the 1970's and I was alive in the 2000's

But like now, not fully sentient.

By 1980, racism was virtually vanquished in this country. But Obama and the democrats brought it back to life.

What is this 90 years you are talking about?

By the way....I find it funny how you dic suckers whine about something being a long time ago in your mind -- but celebrate the SC taking away rights based on doctrine from the 1600 and 1700's

Misogyny laws are something you democrat vermin did long ago that Republicans made you stop. Like slavery and Jim Crow. Republicans spoil all your fun.

But like now, not fully sentient.

By 1980, racism was virtually vanquished in this country. But Obama and the democrats brought it back to life.

Misogyny laws are something you democrat vermin did long ago that Republicans made you stop. Like slavery and Jim Crow. Republicans spoil all your fun.
Bawahahhahahaha @ 1980's racism was fully vanquished......this is the goofy shit you Conservatives have to tell yourself in order to cope.....You ABSOLUTELY must tell yourself fairytale after fairytale -- and then get pissed at any mention of ACCURATE HISTORY...

Bob Jones University still maintained a ban on interracial dating until the 2000's -- but it didn't stop Republicans all thru-out the 80's from going to Bob Jones to pander to racist evangelicals....Obama didn't force them to do that....and not a single one of them lost a single vote from Conservatives for doing it...

Ask the mother of Michael McDonald if racism was vanquished in the 1980's when that racism murdered her son...and how so many Conservatives were still even then, trying to defend the racists who did it by blaming the victim...FOH

Bawahahhahahaha @ 1980's racism was fully vanquished......this is the goofy shit you Conservatives have to tell yourself in order to cope.....You ABSOLUTELY must tell yourself fairytale after fairytale -- and then get pissed at any mention of ACCURATE HISTORY...

Bob Jones University still maintained a ban on interracial dating until the 2000's -- but it didn't stop Republicans all thru-out the 80's from going to Bob Jones to pander to racist evangelicals....Obama didn't force them to do that....and not a single one of them lost a single vote from Conservatives for doing it...

Ask the mother of Michael McDonald if racism was vanquished in the 1980's when that racism murdered her son...and how so many Conservatives were still even then, trying to defend the racists who did it by blaming the victim...FOH

Sheldon Whitehouse (Nazi, NY) belongs to a "white only" club to this day.

Which has nothing to do with anything.

Yes, racism was dead by the 80's. Bill Cosby was America's dad, George Jefferson was the model of success. Integrated society was the norm.

But you of the left want POWER, and racism is your go to in seeking power. So you dusted off the KKK from it's grave, rebranded it BLM and started hating whites. Nothing changed, just the skin color of your victim. Just like Hitler, you need a scapegoat.

You seem to have a lot of anger about Bob Jones University. Did you get kicked out?

Forum List

Back