Worst movies ever?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0_I_Jy6J7g]The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up Zombies Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

In defense of TISCWSLABMUZ I did not see it so it might be awesome. Most zombie movies are pretty good after all.

Battlefield_earth_poster.jpg

Point Break?

:eusa_eh:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Gone with the Wind? WTF?

:eusa_think: Point Break..... :eusa_think: Gone With The Wind.....

:eusa_think: California Surfer bank robbers...... :eusa_think: Civil War Era Epic......

:dunno: I give up.​

What the fuck?

Point Break was ridiculous..even with the "supension of belief" thing you are suppose to give to films. It was a preposterous plot, poorly acted and just moronic.

Gone with the wind is about the same. I couldn't decide what sort of wood I would ascribe to the acting. The opening sequence of the rail yards is well done..then it falls apart. I also can't stand Clark Gable. That..and it's very difficult for me to have any sympathy at all for confederates.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.....

The Day After Tomorrow: Terrible Terrible Terrible movie. Even the destruction of New York parts were terrible. Just bad.

Alexander: Stupid Oliver Stone Flick. Saw this for free and felt Robbed.

That Third Batman Film: Can't recall the title. It's the one with Kilmer and it's terrible. Saw that one for free too and was angry.

Biodome: Actually left the movie theater.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: The plot has some serious serious issues. Terrible flick.

A.I.: What the heck? I still am not entirely sure what happened.

And I'm going to say "Lost in Translation." That was the point I realized I've stopped understanding the Best Oscar Nominations.

Hmmmmm.....

The Day After Tomorrow: Terrible Terrible Terrible movie. Even the destruction of New York parts were terrible. Just bad.

Alexander: Stupid Oliver Stone Flick. Saw this for free and felt Robbed.

That Third Batman Film: Can't recall the title. It's the one with Kilmer and it's terrible. Saw that one for free too and was angry.

Biodome: Actually left the movie theater.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: The plot has some serious serious issues. Terrible flick.

A.I.: What the heck? I still am not entirely sure what happened.

And I'm going to say "Lost in Translation." That was the point I realized I've stopped understanding the Best Oscar Nominations.
I find if you have no expectations when viewing movies the great ones become greater and the bad ones become gut busters .

Woody Allen's Stardust Memories.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVbdajgtfMU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Stardust Memories (1980) 1/7 - YouTube[/ame]

Only movie I ever walked out on.

George of the Jungle rates a close second.

Madonna's "Swept Away".

It makes Battlefield Earth look like a cinematic triumph. BE has the advantage of being unintentionally hilarious. The bit about Appendix A is worth watching the entire film.

Of course I intentionally left out all the gems of crap that were shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

"Manos: The Hands of Fate" ringing any bells?

*shudders*

Forum List

Back