Worst movies ever?

What are some memorable clunkers?

My list at the moment:

Ishtar
2001: A Space Odyssey
Santa Claus (1985, Dudley Moore)

Yeah, yeah, I know 2001 is a "classic" but I found it excrutiatingly boring. Of course, the first time I watched it was about 5 years ago so I have no idea if I would have liked it when it was new and the special effects were cutting edge.

I'm with you on 2001

Pretentious bullshit

I haven't seen it and plan to NEVER see it, but the new remake of "The Three Musketeers" looks prime to be one of the worst movies in history.

It's as if some retard in Hollywood said "Say, let's remake the Lincoln assassination, but we'll have Mary Todd Lincoln fly down from the balcony with two swords hacking down mobs of henchmen on stage, in pursuit of Booth who has a jet powered balloon with machine guns and guided missiles which Mary does forty foot leaps to dodge while hacking the balloon forcing John Wilkes Booth to reveal that he is really a giant robot who came to Earth to cause global warming. Mary Todd Lincoln fights an epic battle where she flies with her swords to defeat this menace."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQd3MwT2fAM]The Three Musketeers 3D (2011) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Retardation defined.

I haven't seen it and plan to NEVER see it, but the new remake of "The Three Musketeers" looks prime to be one of the worst movies in history.

It's as if some retard in Hollywood said "Say, let's remake the Lincoln assassination, but we'll have Mary Todd Lincoln fly down from the balcony with two swords hacking down mobs of henchmen on stage, in pursuit of Booth who has a jet powered balloon with machine guns and guided missiles which Mary does forty foot leaps to dodge while hacking the balloon forcing John Wilkes Booth to reveal that he is really a giant robot who came to Earth to cause global warming. Mary Todd Lincoln fights an epic battle where she flies with her swords to defeat this menace."

The Three Musketeers 3D (2011) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Retardation defined.

Your robot needs to transform from an ironclad river boat to make this scenario work.

I agree on your assessment of this movie.

The wife and I were talking about it last night.
Certainly history is replete with women in 17th century France who were accomplished with the sword. We've read of their tales of derring-do in high school and college history.

Early drafts of Dumas' novel had all of the musketeers as women, but these were withdrawn to please revisionists.

If they want to make an action adventure movie about some 17th century sword fighting heroine, fine, no problem, just call it something else, set it in Germany or Norway, for it is not
The Three Musketeers.

The evil of Milady de Winter, as crafted by Faye Dunaway, depended on her feminism and sexuality. She was the seductress who murdered when men were are their most vulnerable. No swordsman, a poisoner and cutthroat.

My list at the moment:

Ishtar

Yeah, yeah, I know 2001 is a "classic" but I found it excrutiatingly boring. Of course, the first time I watched it was about 5 years ago so I have no idea if I would have liked it when it was new and the special effects were cutting edge.

When I was a kid I used to love Santa Claus :lol: I saw it this past Christmas and got all nostalgic.... Sorry, it will always be a part of my life so I could never hate it...

I will say the production was horrible tho, which is odd given Dudley Moores star position at that time....

2001 is a classic - always will be..

I can only give my opinion of the worst movies I've had the misfortune to ever have seen. They are:

1. Pretty Woman
2. Gone with the Wind
3. There's Something About Mary
4. Erin Brockovich
5. Castaway
6. Little Shop of Horrors

There are probably other movies that are worse out there but fortunately I have avoided seeing them.

My list at the moment:

Ishtar

Never saw Ishtar nor Santa Claus, but I agree on 2001.

I can only give my opinion of the worst movies I've had the misfortune to ever have seen. They are:

1. Pretty Woman
2. Gone with the Wind
4. Erin Brockovich
5. Castaway

There are probably other movies that are worse out there but fortunately I have avoided seeing them.
ahhh..little shop of horrors was supposed to be bad...unless you're talking about the original : The Little Shop of Horrors Clip - IMDb

1. Pretty Woman
2. Gone with the Wind
4. Erin Brockovich
5. Castaway

ahhh..little shop of horrors was supposed to be bad...unless you're talking about the original : The Little Shop of Horrors Clip - IMDb

No, I was talking about the remake. I know it was supposed to be bad but it sucked at that too.

The worst movies I've ever seen, in no particular order:

1776: This was a boring film. My friend and I walked out in the middle of it.

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t): A totally stupid movie. I'm no stranger to "blue" language, but the fart jokes, were too much and too many.

The Town: Imho, The Town is a stupid, overrated, crappy movie that's more like a feature-length soap opera than a regular film. The story about the de facto leader of a ruthless gang of masked, armed robbers who robbed a bank manager, and then abducted her, and kidnapped her at gunpoint, falling in love with a woman he took hostage, even though this story's fiction, is totally implausible, to me. This wouldn't happen in real life. They probably would've gotten rid of her.

Godspell: The movie wasn't very good. I saw the stage version of Godspell in London almost 40 years ago, which was much better than the film version.

My list at the moment:

Ishtar

There are so many. Pretty much anything by M Night Shamalongadingdong.

Day After Tomorrow: Watched kinda by accident...Kept watching because I was sucked in by how much cheesier and crappier it got the more it went on...I was actually rooting for the tsunami and killer freeze to put this stinkburger out of its misery.

Silkwood: Two words...1) BO! 2)RIIIIING!

Talladega Nights: Would've walked out on that one if it was an in-flight flick.

Saving Private Ryan, after the first 15 minutes: Shitty technical direction (who walks around out in the open, jabbering like magpies, in bocage country mere days after the invasion, and marches at night with shellfire in the background silhouetting your troops?)...Captain Miller was a school teacher?...Who woulda guessed?...The Waffen SS trooper just strolls past the American guy, loaded down with ammo, after his epic hand-to-hand combat?...Shit, did that movie suck.

Forum List

Back