Worst movies ever?

Australia sucked, I thought. It was way too long and it seemed as if there were several points in the movie where I thought the story was over. But, it went on. Then, it happened again. Then again.

It's as if the continuations were afterthoughts because they thought it wasn't long enough. Lame.

Australia sucked, I thought. It was way too long and it seemed as if there were several points in the movie where I thought the story was over. But, it went on. Then, it happened again. Then again.

It's as if the continuations were afterthoughts because they thought it wasn't long enough. Lame.

I had that exact same experience with the first Lord of the Rings movie.

(I would not consider it a "worst" movie just not my thing)

Eyes Wide Shut
Fargo (yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... they're geniuses... blech).
Definitely, Eyes Wide Shut. And, it wasn't just because I had high hopes for it. Irrespective of who the director was, it sucked.

Fargo was and is freakin' comedy genius! I laugh just thinking of it.

I knew a drug rep in Nashville who was getting into some of the stuff in that movie. He came to clinic talking about it. I told him to go see that movie, because before long that is how he would end up. In less than 1 month he had his house for sale and moved his family away from Nashville. Wife liked it there and didn't want to go. But she didn't know what he was into.

I knew a drug rep in Nashville who was getting into some of the stuff in that movie. He came to clinic talking about it. I told him to go see that movie, because before long that is how he would end up. In less than 1 month he had his house for sale and moved his family away from Nashville. Wife liked it there and didn't want to go. But she didn't know what he was into.

What I think is amusing is that the subject matter is identical to the "Da Vinci Code" - but opposite perspectives.

What I think is amusing is that the subject matter is identical to the "Da Vinci Code" - but opposite perspectives.

Yeah,it is, now you mention it.

the worst movie I've seen this week was vampires suck just as boring as the twilight series it's suppose to be spoofing...where are the zucker bros when you need them?

Flesh Texas
Eyes wide shut
Anni Hall
The Tourist
All the Disaster Movies
on and on and on

The slugs out number the good ones by far

What are some memorable clunkers?

My list at the moment:

Ishtar
2001: A Space Odyssey
Santa Claus (1985, Dudley Moore)

Yeah, yeah, I know 2001 is a "classic" but I found it excrutiatingly boring. Of course, the first time I watched it was about 5 years ago so I have no idea if I would have liked it when it was new and the special effects were cutting edge.

Razorback. It was about man eating wild pigs, or one giant man eating giant pig.

Pretty in Pink (and all of those 80 movies that were extensions of the ABC afternoon special stuff).
It's a Wonderful Life
I am also going to say The Titanic and add Pearl Harbor. Any time somone takes a historical event and adds romance so they can attempt to profit from male and females-I'm out. These people couldn't have gotten their stereotypes so wrong if they tried. Formulaic crap.
Munich--I had read Vengeance and so it was butchered. In fact, I began to totally dislike Speilberg at this point.
The Patriot
Braveheart--Actually, if Mel Gibson so much as looks at history he butchers it.

Forum List

Back