Worst Justice in Supreme Court History: Glad She is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a history of bullshit dissent and majority writings. Worst ever.

May she rest in peace. As a person, she was admirable. Her perseverance and drive was extraordinary.

As a Supreme Court Justice, she was an abject failure and embarrassment to the institution. Supreme Court justices represent the highest level of one of the 3 corner stone branches of our government. Those three corner stones provide the checks and balances that has made our Democratic government work for nearly 245 years. There is a reason that, during the State of the Union Address by the President of the United States, good and proper Justices of the Supreme Court show NO emotion towards anything said. They are supposed to be Non-Partisan, apolitical. Ms.Ginsburg wasn't even remotely close to being Non-partisan and apolitical right up to her dying day when she reportedly stated “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed,”. She openly proclaimed her disdain for our President and his policies. She, under the guise of having wine with diner as an excuse, embarrassingly

rbglilsleepy.jpg

and disrespectfully fell asleep during President Trumps 2015 State of the Union Address. She readily admitted that ".... I wasn't — 100 percent sober." , a statement in and of itself shows a total lack of respect for another equal branch of government. You get respect when you give respect. She is worthy of none. She, while perhaps a brilliant legal mind, should NEVER have been on the highest court in the land, and I for one am glad her partisan, political vote will no longer affect my, and all Americans, Constitutional Rights.

You guys are over the top. Why do you care so much about politics? I consider politics first and foremost entertainment. It's going to be funny watching these two old timers bumble about the country. Learn to find the humor in all of it.

State of the union speeches are dreadfully boring, mundane, and unnecessary. They get in the way of my tv viewing.

I try, and try, and try, to understand what motivated Ginsburg to say this....

"When U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age"

12 seems very young to me.

But then she WAS a another sick liberal. :dunno:

That said, I'm not glad that anybody is dead.

What a history of bullshit dissent and majority writings. Worst ever.
Opinions will vary on her ideology & performance but personally I agree with you. We also need a "mandatory maximum service age"(also no retirement so called benefits for ELECTED officials) for both elected as well as appointed positions in government. I suggest sixty years of age so fresh blood is constantly flowing into these positions. Sixty years of age would also alleviate some of the problems associated with senility, mind set, memory loss & incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back