Worst case scenario - oil spill

I knew I've seen this guy somewhere... I just knew it!:lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - Mini-Me vs Austin Powers

Sure and we saw you before too... You try to bully women with your closet case pal bikerbitch, and at the same time the both of you sit around talking about putting people you don't like the homo-cage you keep in your mutual appreciation/man love thread....

The sad part is.... I didn't make any of this up... :lol::lol:

That "drop kick" slays me every time I see it!! Did you use a stunt double or just dress up a football??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you saying I made it up? Shall I post a link to your man-love thread? or the thread you and bikerbitch harassed a woman? Easy to find ya know..... please say yes LOL!

Why would I care if some anonymous avatar thinks me a fool? I was speaking to your style....double and triple posts... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: This MB like many others is for entertainment. Even the rules suggest that posts should not be meant just for one persons edification. In short you are not entertaining. That's why I come here. To be entertained.. Gooslurper does the same thing...on..and on with no purpose other than to try and get someones in particulars attention. Christ I still have stains on my pants leg I can't get out from that twat. I think he wants to have my baby. That's what PMs are for..personal communications...

I don't care about fights..but the endless "you prove it...No you prove it...he's a liar...she's a liar "gets old.

I'm just begging some of you for the love of god ..try to be more creative..:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about starting with yourself Huggy, you resort to the simple profane attacks that any 7year old schoolboy uses. Boy that's original. And old fraud has a history of bullying other people so because I like a good fight I engage him in his chosen style of debate without the vulgarity.....because I can. It is entertainment for me too. Only I can back up what I say unlike others here.

This MB is maybe a little different than what you are used to. It's debate WITH mud wrestling, hair pulling...sspittin... Go ahead and swear...nobodies nun is gonna come along and smack ya on the knuckles...

You may make me think about what I say but ...seriously...you are not going to change the very nature of this MB. Try to have more fun...you will live longer..really... it's a scientific fact.:lol::lol::lol:

Huggy,

I don't mind a little mud wrestling believe me I just choose not to use profanity because long ago a professor of mine said it was the sign of a weak vocabulary...anyone can swear, it takes a smart person to insult without vulgarity! And I get my excercise quota by fencing competitively...talk about some loud mouthed obnoxious people....it's fun when you blitz them though! I fenced in a North America Cup tourny in Bellevue a few years ago...nice place.

And as far as fun goes...I am under 50, retired, and have a great daughter who will be four years old in about three weeks who I get to play with all the time...
I've got fun covered!

Last edited:
Seems like for somebody been here for about ten minutes you talk alot of stupid shit mixed with lame bullying. You don't know enough about this place to make anything stick.

Where do you people come from?

Hey I'd be the first to conceed superiority...but you aren't even very good at trying to run your own shit let alone anyone elses.

There is a good biological reason why you got two ears and one mouth.

Huggy before you make a complete fool out of yourself I would suggest you take a look at what I post. I am very careful where and what I post and I only bully bullies like old fraud. In all cases I post facts that are verifiable. In your recent tet a tet with gslack you should notice I stayed out of it. I don't butt in where I can't make a cogent observation.

But you have the unmitigated gall to come into a thread of which you have never been a part and call me out for bullying a person who calls me a liar and then lacks the balls to defend his assertions???? who the hell is bullying who here? I will stack my educational and scientific credentials against anyone on this board quite happily and that goes for you too old chum so I suggest you take your own advice and listen before you leap.

And I know enough about this place to get along just fine than you very much.

Your educational and scientific credentials? This is a message board, you can claim anything that you like. The only thing that we have to judge you on is your posts. And they certainly do not indicate a high level of education, or of scientific knowledge.

First, one backs assertations concerning a scientific subject with sources. Second, You show scientific evidence and observations to back your hypothesis. You have done neither, just done endless blather concerning all the things that you know and have done. To the point that no one here believes anything you post.

You are incorrect on all counts. Every assertion I have made has been backed up by links to scientific websites that back up what I have said. You on the other hand link to websites that contain information that has been proven false or worse you will cut and paste passages from papers and then leave off the parts that disagree with what you are saying. gslack has several threads where he has shown you to be a prevaricator of the first order. I have even used sites you specifically refer to to show you that you are wrong.

Here is NOAA's original webpage where they categorically state that CO2 has no effect on global temperature. Put that in your pipe and smoke it old fraud.

JetStream - An Online Weather School Learning Lesson: Go with the Flow

Huggy before you make a complete fool out of yourself I would suggest you take a look at what I post. I am very careful where and what I post and I only bully bullies like old fraud. In all cases I post facts that are verifiable. In your recent tet a tet with gslack you should notice I stayed out of it. I don't butt in where I can't make a cogent observation.

But you have the unmitigated gall to come into a thread of which you have never been a part and call me out for bullying a person who calls me a liar and then lacks the balls to defend his assertions???? who the hell is bullying who here? I will stack my educational and scientific credentials against anyone on this board quite happily and that goes for you too old chum so I suggest you take your own advice and listen before you leap.

And I know enough about this place to get along just fine than you very much.

Your educational and scientific credentials? This is a message board, you can claim anything that you like. The only thing that we have to judge you on is your posts. And they certainly do not indicate a high level of education, or of scientific knowledge.

First, one backs assertations concerning a scientific subject with sources. Second, You show scientific evidence and observations to back your hypothesis. You have done neither, just done endless blather concerning all the things that you know and have done. To the point that no one here believes anything you post.

You are incorrect on all counts. Every assertion I have made has been backed up by links to scientific websites that back up what I have said. You on the other hand link to websites that contain information that has been proven false or worse you will cut and paste passages from papers and then leave off the parts that disagree with what you are saying. gslack has several threads where he has shown you to be a prevaricator of the first order. I have even used sites you specifically refer to to show you that you are wrong.

Here is NOAA's original webpage where they categorically state that CO2 has no effect on global temperature. Put that in your pipe and smoke it old fraud.

Anyone interested in seeing the undoctored version can go here:

NWS JetStream Learning Lesson: Its a Gas, Man

How about starting with yourself Huggy, you resort to the simple profane attacks that any 7year old schoolboy uses. Boy that's original. And old fraud has a history of bullying other people so because I like a good fight I engage him in his chosen style of debate without the vulgarity.....because I can. It is entertainment for me too. Only I can back up what I say unlike others here.

This MB is maybe a little different than what you are used to. It's debate WITH mud wrestling, hair pulling...sspittin... Go ahead and swear...nobodies nun is gonna come along and smack ya on the knuckles...

You may make me think about what I say but ...seriously...you are not going to change the very nature of this MB. Try to have more fun...you will live longer..really... it's a scientific fact.:lol::lol::lol:

Huggy,

I don't mind a little mud wrestling believe me I just choose not to use profanity because long ago a professor of mine said it was the sign of a weak vocabulary...anyone can swear, it takes a smart person to insult without vulgarity! And I get my excercise quota by fencing competitively...talk about some loud mouthed obnoxious people....it's fun when you blitz them though! I fenced in a North America Cup tourny in Bellevue a few years ago...nice place.

And as far as fun goes...I am under 50, retired, and have a great daughter who will be four years old in about three weeks who I get to play with all the time...
I've got fun covered!

I was sorry to prematurely hear of your demise when in the year 2020 you die of a heart attack when your beautiful princess comes home covered in tattoes and a boyfiend named ziggy sporting a red mohawk. R.I.P. :lol::lol::lol:

I fortunately survived a similar fate about 30 years ago. The boyfriend was a local motorcross champion. :lol::lol::lol:

Huggy,

I've got fun covered!

I was sorry to prematurely hear of your demise when in the year 2020 you die of a heart attack when your beautiful princess comes home covered in tattoes and a boyfiend named ziggy sporting a red mohawk. R.I.P. :lol::lol::lol:

I fortunately survived a similar fate about 30 years ago. The boyfriend was a local motorcross champion. :lol::lol::lol:

Well fortunately she's not into all that princess crap....though she does like dogs and cats and when given the choice of dance classes or karate she chose karate...

Anyone interested in seeing the undoctored version can go here:

NWS JetStream Learning Lesson: Its a Gas, Man

Wrong again Tojo, that is the page they put up a few weeks prior to the Copenhagen meetings. The page I posted WAS the original page till they changed it.

Forum List

Back