Worries over racism inspire push to rename fish

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

Yes, I have no doubt someone like you could see that.
Evidently people more intelligent than you see it too.

Hawj%20Portrait%20%28819x1024%29%20%28512x640%29.jpg

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

These folks remain hell-bent on annoying as many people as possible.

The Oriental Carp is an invasive species of Fish giving hell to Lake Michigan. Oriental only means East in Latin. The Occidental (West) Carp is a bottom feeder who gives a shit.

These folks remain hell-bent on annoying as many people as possible.
The way these drumpftards brains are wired every measure should be taken to not give them any suggestions that may wind up with dead people. If that annoys people they should find a hobby to place their attention on something other than what the name of a fish is.

I think they are doing this just for the halibut.

They came from China- so we call 'em Asian carp and now some are butthurt about it. Ridiculous. Always crying about some meaningless aspect of a problem and ignoring the main problem itself. Now they're an enormous problem because of the usual short thinking of stupid humans.

Forum List

Back