World’s Top Freediver diagnosed with myocarditis after Pfizer Vax

I know someone who got in a car accident after getting vaxed. Moderna causes car accidents!!
IOW? You don't give a shit about folks harmed by this experimental jab. Fuck 'em. As long as the global technocracy moves forward with it's agenda. . . to hell with however many folks have to die. Just like Stalin and Mao, you have to break a few million eggs here or there to make an Omelet, right?

So? Troll away when you hear the truth, right?

:dunno:

Since when do we make light of myocarditis? Since COVID vaccines, that's when.

Yeah, this is where we are at in this psychodrama over a virus that has a survival rate in excess of 99%.

Since when do we make light of myocarditis? Since COVID vaccines, that's when.

Yeah, this is where we are at in this psychodrama over a virus that has a survival rate in excess of 99%.
"Side effects may include death". KEEP TAKING THOSE SHOTS!

I`ve seen stories about Covid 19`s side effects. Over 5 million have died from those side effects. In a country where 50% of the population think that Evolution is a hoax it certainly isn`t surprising to see American idiocy regarding vaccines.

I`ve seen stories about Covid 19`s side effects. Over 5 million have died from those side effects. In a country where 50% of the population think that Evolution is a hoax it certainly isn`t surprising to see American idiocy regarding vaccines.
Aren't you due for a booster?

MisterBeale theHawk Dont Taz Me Bro Bootney Lee Farnsworth

All of you are irresponsibly pushing scare tactics for vaccines. You are antivaxer nuts and so partisan that you’d advise people to risk their lives and others not getting vaccinated just to “own the libs”.

Look, the left is a bit nutty on masks I’ll grant you that but the vaccine push is socially responsible. Just like getting rid of polio which was killing about 3k per year. These fake stories are damaging.

All of you are irresponsibly pushing scare tactics for vaccines. You are antivaxer nuts and so partisan that you’d advise people to risk their lives and others not getting vaccinated just to “own the libs”.

Look, the left is a bit nutty on masks I’ll grant you that but the vaccine push is socially responsible. Just like getting rid of polio which was killing about 3k per year. These fake stories are damaging.

what makes the story fake?

is this guy lying?

Shut up and get your shot. The sooner the better.

I’m not “anti-Vax”. I think severely obese and elderly should consider it.

I am also waiting for a few traditionally made vaccines to get approval from the FDA and will see if they have adverse reactions as well.

I am against the idea of forcing them, or of having vaccine passports or making people show their medical status to anyone. I don’t believe corporations own their employees like slaves and have no right to mandate any kind of medical procedures like vaccines or even tests.

There are no long term studies on these types of vaccines (mRNA and viral vector) in humans. It is irresponsible and dangerous to gamble the future of our nation on these experimental vaccines.

Young healthy people have a near zero chance to die from WuFlu, so it would be better for them to get the WuFlu and develop natural immunity. To this day the left have no answer to why people who had WuFlu would need a vaccine.

So thanks for trying to oversimplify my position on the matter. All you do is prove what a partisan shill you are.

Forum List

Back