WATCH: BLM Harasses Wisconsin Children’s Christmas Charity Event Attendees

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
How disgusting to see these black goons harassing children.....and allowed to do so by the powers that be.

A good example of the downhill slope America is now on thanx to the msm and liberal elites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked it up. The animals were in great need of some shotgun therapy.

The way you do it is go after their financial infrastructure. We had some idiot white kids in this little town who were putting up BLM signs. A local Sheriff's Deputy friend of mine let me in on a secret as to which company was printing them.

All it took was one time that I removed one of their signs, wrote the name of the printing company on the back in big black Magic Marker, then stapled it back up.

The signs immediately stopped.

The way you do it is go after their financial infrastructure. We had some idiot white kids in this little town who were putting up BLM signs. A local Sheriff's Deputy friend of mine let me in on a secret as to which company was printing them.

All it took was one time that I removed one of their signs, wrote the name of the printing company on the back in big black Magic Marker, then stapled it back up.

So you resorted to vandalism?

The signs were being put on public property. I was merely exercising my 1A right to disagree, and they immediately stopped.

I believe the girl who worked there was also printing them on her company's time. She was fired.

But if it'll make you happy, I did steal a sign from the front of the Democrat Party HQ, here. I thought it was offensive, so I took it home and threw it in the burn barrel.

Last edited:

The signs were being put on public property. I was merely exercising my 1A right to disagree, and they immediately stopped.

I believe the girl who worked there was also printing them on her company's time. She was fired.

I'm thinking you made it all up.

All BLM needs is a few suvs breaking up the crowd then a few guys with machine guns taking out the stragglers.

I'm thinking you made it all up.

Don't really give a flying fuck what you think. I already posted a thread about it two months ago.

How disgusting to see these black goons harassing children.....and allowed to do so by the powers that be.

A good example of the downhill slope America is now on thanx to the msm and liberal elites.

indeed,these are dangerous times we are living in.

How do you vandalize litter?

How do you vandalize litter?
Pour motor oil in it..

Forum List

Back