World-Renowned Microbiologist Issues Dire Warning On COVID Vaccine And Impending Mass Deaths — Calls For Criminal Prosecutions

We're trying to get rid of this fucking thing and get back to normal, and these nuts are playing their stupid fucking paranoid games.

It really is a shame we've gotten to this place.
Progs are the ones that turned this into a death game. And they even let people get killed to help win an election. If we go to war and the Progs are in power, we may help the enemy.
:spinner:
Things happen. Denial is a two way street.

In an exclusive interview with The New American magazine, internationally renowned microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies, adding his voice to the chorus of others like Dr. Tenpenny who say you should avoid the vaccine.

What’s even more alarming is his assertion that the COVID vaccines are set to cause a world-wide cataclysm of unprecedented proportions, including mass death among those who take them.

Starting off, Dr. Bhakdi, the retired chief of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the University of Mainz, explains that the PCR used to “diagnose” COVID cases has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com ...

It is not about the disease. It has always been about control.....
Lefties aren't interested in what doctors and scientists have to say unless it supports their political narrative. They will only try to subjectively "debunk" or marginalize what they have to say.

And here's a debunking of that nonsense.

Your fact check is bullshit.
Fact checking is fucking cringe.
There are plenty of questions surrounding the long term effects of the vaccines. Probably most of it is bogus, but I’m not chancing my health with a jab made by entities with a long history of lying, billions in fines, and who can’t be held liable for any harm their products cause.
I'm not taking it for the same reason I don't take the seasonal flu jab. I'm gonna depend on my immune system, build it up, eat healthily and stay fit.
Maybe when I'm in my 70's I'll start taking this shit.
I’ve never taken the flu shot and I’ve had the flu only twice in my life, and I’m starting my sixth decade. I won’t take big pharma’s shit ever as long as there’s questions about safety.

My search of the article for ocurrances of 'prosecution' didn't turn up what criminal charge doctor suggests be tossed at those responsible. That lack of detail had me totally losing interest and so I didn't read the article.

A year from now, when there's no mass death, will you admit you've been a brainwashed paste-eating imbecile?

Of course not. One of the primary benefits of being a Trump cultist is being so blessedly free of the curse of long-term memory. Every day for a Trump cultists is a new adventure, with all the memories of their many previous faceplants having been written over by new cult propaganda.

And here's a debunking of that nonsense.

That's what they told the pregnant mothers of Thalidomide babies.
Way too early to start smoking cigars on this issue.
I noticed that fact went over his head and he could not comprehend that post.:abgg2q.jpg:

A year from now, when there's no mass death, will you admit you've been a brainwashed paste-eating imbecile?

Of course not. One of the primary benefits of being a Trump cultist is being so blessedly free of the curse of long-term memory. Every day for a Trump cultists is a new adventure, with all the memories of their many previous faceplants having been written over by new cult propaganda.
Problem with your babble is it won’t be a year from now,the majority are not suppose to die off till five to ten years from now so the population doesnt put it together that it was covid that caused their death.:abgg2q.jpg:

We're trying to get rid of this fucking thing and get back to normal, and these nuts are playing their stupid fucking paranoid games.
Paranoid games like pretending a virus with a 99+% survival rate is a reason to shut down the greatest economy in history and impose unprecedented restrictions on individual liberty?

In an exclusive interview with The New American magazine, internationally renowned microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies, adding his voice to the chorus of others like Dr. Tenpenny who say you should avoid the vaccine.

What’s even more alarming is his assertion that the COVID vaccines are set to cause a world-wide cataclysm of unprecedented proportions, including mass death among those who take them.

Starting off, Dr. Bhakdi, the retired chief of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the University of Mainz, explains that the PCR used to “diagnose” COVID cases has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com ...

It is not about the disease. It has always been about control.....
He's just another whack-job. He did the same thing in 2009 about the h1n1 vaccines.

You probably fell for it then, too.

I noticed that fact went over his head and he could not comprehend that post.
Same thing with you, cult boi. A year from now, will you admit your were a piss-garling cult fuktard? After all, it's going to happen. Your record of failure with your conspiracy weeping is perfect. If you say it, it's always wrong, without fail. Why should anyone think it's different this time?
Go fart in some other thread stop shitting in here stinking up the thread shill.

Paranoid games like pretending a virus with a 99+% survival rate is a reason to shut down the greatest economy in history and impose unprecedented restrictions on individual liberty?
:thankusmile::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Best damn post on this thread,you owned his sorry ass checkmating it while taking him to school.:thup:

Forum List

Back