World Health Organization controlled by China

The Democrat Party is owned by China and so are most of our major media outlets.

Most of the Trolls on here are Chinese, Russian or Iranian.

Fucking idiots....

Trump didn't listen to WHO warnings so it is their fault he had a incompetent response...

Wise up ye fucking idiots... WHO has done a very good job considering the threat.

Wow ye lot are top grade stupid...

The US has easily the most power in the WHO and UN... That maybe something they don't tell you...

WHO has done an incredible job for the money... Ask the US Military how much the same monitoring service would cost the taxpayer...

Fucking idiots....

Trump didn't listen to WHO warnings so it is their fault he had a incompetent response...

Wise up ye fucking idiots... WHO has done a very good job considering the threat.

The US has easily the most power in the WHO and UN... That maybe something they don't tell you...

WHO has done an incredible job for the money... Ask the US Military how much the same monitoring service would cost the taxpayer...
You obviously did not watch the video in the OP.

Fucking idiots....

WHO is China run propaganda.

Fucking idiots....

WHO is China run propaganda.

Fucksake... When is US going to recognize Palestine?

We can do this shit all day...

When US going to stop exporting guns to Mexico?

When is PUS going to stop funding the world Cocaine trade?

I am not a lover of China but I am not so stupid to risk the my health and the health of the world because they have a problem with Taiwan..

So idiotic comments during a pandemic can be kept to a mnimum...

Fucking idiots....

Stuff it, China owns th WHO and they have lied to protect China right down the line

W.H.O. said previously that people shouldn't wear masks!
I love doing 'Jack Palance' one armed push-ups while wearing my N95 mask.
Fuck the U.N., 7 ways to Sunday.

So did the CDC...

The full story is quiet interesting. It is actually understandable... It was to save lives (that is there job)...

So did the CDC...

The full story is quiet interesting. It is actually understandable... It was to save lives (that is there job)...

Unbelievably, the exspurts are debating whether or not wearing a mask is good!

Alot of these exspurts are indecisive fuckups!

My motto, always err on the side of caution when using a chainsaw or exposing yourself to the Wuhanvirus.

The global elite own both parties, and all these elites are on the same page.

You folks need to understand how this all works, seriously.

If you are in quarantine, and you think there is still a dimes worth of difference between the two parties? You still don't get it.

The global elite own both parties, and all these elites are on the same page.

You folks need to understand how this all works, seriously.

If you are in quarantine, and you think there is still a dimes worth of difference between the two parties? You still don't get it.

This is true, but you will now be labeled ;)

The Democrat Party is owned by China and so are most of our major media outlets.

Most of the Trolls on here are Chinese, Russian or Iranian.

If they are then at some point they must be dealt with in some way.

Fucking idiots....

I saw the videos from the WHO and the issues with Taiwan already. The WHO wouldn't even recognize Taiwan and even called them Taiwan, China.

WHO is China's bitch..............yeah I did a thread on that.

So did the CDC...

They didn't want people to use the masks because the Medical people need them............But in Asia they ALL WEAR THEM..........because even if they aren't 95% effective they offer some protection to larger particles ......and it is better than nothing...............You can say microbes or whatever.......but even surgical masks stop a lot of viruses............Not all.

It would be better if people wore them here because should they sneeze and they are infected........it wouldnt allow the moist droplets to land on anything................Hell most infected don't even know they have coronavirus.

So did the CDC...

They didn't want people to use the masks because the Medical people need them............But in Asia they ALL WEAR THEM..........because even if they aren't 95% effective they offer some protection to larger particles ......and it is better than nothing...............You can say microbes or whatever.......but even surgical masks stop a lot of viruses............Not all.

It would be better if people wore them here because should they sneeze and they are infected........it wouldnt allow the moist droplets to land on anything................Hell most infected don't even know they have coronavirus.

:goodposting:
Once again proving that common sense, ain't common.

The thing we must remember here. . . is that the folks that funded the rise of the European fascists, to take on the Soviets, were the western financial banking and industrial elites.

. . . thus, we have the same thing going on here, and why we have Tucker pushing WAR PROPAGANDA. If you folks do not see what is going on, you must be blind.

Crash the economy, make people hungry and fearful, and then blame someone. If you have been really paying attention, you would know, that the enemies of Xi have been doing the same thing in HIS nation as well, convincing the dumbed down in China, that WE are the ones that have caused all this disease and economic destruction.

Is it possible that the global elites have done this? Sure. But I don't really think either Trump or Xi want to see a war, it isn't good for either them or their stake holders.

OTH, the corporate stake holders, and the global financial system. . . at this point. . . almost DEMAND IT. None of them can afford to underwrite this disaster for very long with out great loss of life and a complete rearranging of the deck chairs while the whole ship sinks beneath the surface.

Folks on the left, and the right, need to wake the hell up, or we will be looking at WWIII.

The thing we must remember here. . . is that the folks that funded the rise of the European fascists, to take on the Soviets, were the western financial banking and industrial elites.

. . . thus, we have the same thing going on here, and why we have Tucker pushing WAR PROPAGANDA. If you folks do not see what is going on, you must be blind.

Crash the economy, make people hungry and fearful, and then blame someone. If you have been really paying attention, you would know, that the enemies of Xi have been doing the same thing in HIS nation as well, convincing the dumbed down in China, that WE are the ones that have caused all this disease and economic destruction.

Is it possible that the global elites have done this? Sure. But I don't really think either Trump or Xi want to see a war, it isn't good for either them or their stake holders.

OTH, the corporate stake holders, and the global financial system. . . at this point. . . almost DEMAND IT. None of them can afford to underwrite this disaster for very long with out great loss of life and a complete rearranging of the deck chairs while the whole ship sinks beneath the surface.

Folks on the left, and the right, need to wake the hell up, or we will be looking at WWIII.

I hate to agree with you.

But WWIII may be inevitable coming off of this.
Especially since all modern day wars, ARE BANKER'S WARS.

Forum List

Back