MIT Dr. and Elizabeth Warren Opponent Says Corona is a Bio-weapon for Social Control

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is the guy running on the Republican side against incumbent Ed Markey in MA. Four degrees from MIT including a PhD in bio-engineering. Watch as an Elizabeth Warren supporter shoves the megaphone into his face when he ran against her 2 years ago. Says corona does not fit the profile of a naturally mutating virus. Makes the point that we have weakened immune systems which ordinarily would be able to resist such viruses, from eating non-nutritious Monsanto, agribusiness food and processed garbage. I found him thought provoking. Undoubtedly elites love being able to order people indoors, no free speech no demonstrations. Those protests in Hong Kong that were spinning out of control sure disappeared fast.

This is the guy running on the Republican side against incumbent Ed Markey in MA. Four degrees from MIT including a PhD in bio-engineering. Watch as an Elizabeth Warren supporter shoves the megaphone into his face when he ran against her 2 years ago. Says corona does not fit the profile of a naturally mutating virus. Makes the point that we have weakened immune systems which ordinarily would be able to resist such viruses, from eating non-nutritious Monsanto, agribusiness food and processed garbage. I found him thought provoking. Undoubtedly elites love being able to order people indoors, no free speech no demonstrations. Those protests in Hong Kong that were spinning out of control sure disappeared fast.

I do doubt it was created for that but it could be a possibility,,,but its likely they are/will using it as one,,,

TRUST NO ONE,,,

What I find disturbing is that COVID-19 came from bats, not food animals found in "live" markets, and I don't believe the bullshit photos of a bat sitting on won-ton soup. COVID-19 could very well be a Bio-Weapon. The arguments against it are not convincing.

Dr. Yoshihiro Kawaoka’s group at the University of Wisconsin has found a way to increase the toxicity of the flu virus by 200 times! Boyle says Kawaoka is “the same death scientist who resurrected the genocidal Spanish Flu virus for the Pentagon for *****offensive***** biowarfare purposes.”

As for fighting flu, the National Institutes of Health in 2006, a typical year, got only $120 million from Congress to fight flu, which kills an estimated 36,000 Americans annually. By contrast, Congress gave NIH $1.76 billion for “biodefense,” even though the anthrax outbreak in 2001 killed just five persons.

And that's probably the reason Congress was so eager to grant the coronavirus aid package. They are AGAIN responsible for placing Americans in harm's way.

While I agree that eating a proper diet and getting the right macro and micro nutrients affects the immune system, eventually, even the most healthy person will be infected.

The agribusiness food is more about preserving propriety seeds (genetic modifications) than about nutrition. Agribiz doesn't want farmers buying one year of GMO corn that resists pests, saving the reproduced seeds at harvest, and never buying again. It's a money thing, not a nutrition thing, and there's really not much of a nutritional difference.

While I agree that eating a proper diet and getting the right macro and micro nutrients affects the immune system, eventually, even the most healthy person will be infected.

The agribusiness food is more about preserving propriety seeds (genetic modifications) than about nutrition. Agribiz doesn't want farmers buying one year of GMO corn that resists pests, saving the reproduced seeds at harvest, and never buying again. It's a money thing, not a nutrition thing, and there's really not much of a nutritional difference.

Did you mean to say INFECTED as opposed to EXPOSED?

MIT Dr. and Elizabeth Warren Opponent is a Lying Idiot.

There is a stark nutritional difference between commercial and organic, but that's not why I buy only organic in some foods. It's to avoid a nice dose of Roundup and other pesticides, which accumulates in your tissues over time and contributes many health problems. Anything that croaks an invertebrate pest upside-down in a split second can't really be that good for you, no matter what Monsanto says. I agree the science is out on whether food being GMO itself is harmful or cancer-causing.

Nutritional differences:

organicvs.conventiona.jpg

and yet you have nothing to prove hes lying,,,
well considering how much you lie,,,well I dont believe either of you

Not my job to prove he is lying, dumb ass. He's a right winger. that's all the proof anyone could need.

Not my job to prove he is lying, dumb ass. He's a right winger. that's all the proof anyone could need.

youre to fucking ignorant to know republicans are on the left in this country just like you commie pricks,,,

and of course I could be confusing your ignorance with being a liar,,,

youre to fucking ignorant to know republicans are on the left in this country just like you commie pricks,,,

and of course I could be confusing your ignorance with being a liar,,,

Sorry. My mistake. I knew you were crazy before I responded to your remark.

Yep, I'm sure you can tell from your vast experience in bio-engineering...dumbass.

Oh, Dr. Shiva, the same twat who insists he invented email about 10 years after it was invented.

He didn’t invent email.

He didn’t invent email.

Next you will be saying Trump didn't invent tall buildings.

Oh, Dr. Shiva, the same twat who insists he invented email about 10 years after it was invented.

He holds a patent for an email application that he wrote when he was 14 and TIME MAGAZINE agreed that he invented email "as we know it." With an invention as broad as email there will always be many co-invention claims and many are valid. What the defense and scientific community is doing is not necessarily what is emerging in the commercial market.

va-shiva-ayyadurai-time-magazine-man-who-invented-email.jpg

Scientists and doctors have been researching this virus, and they have stated repeatedly that it was NOT grown in a lab, but occurred naturally.

He holds a patent for an email application that he wrote when he was 14 and TIME MAGAZINE agreed that he invented email "as we know it."

He does not hold a patent. He holds a copyright. There is a massive difference.

Forum List

Back