World Exclulsive

Oh, sure, from the Enquirer. That's the same rag that broke the story of Monica Lewinsky blowing William Jefferson Clinton in our White House and tried for the longest time to convince folks Johnboy Edwards had knocked up a staff bimbo, so I wouldn't hold my breath over the validity Michelle's fed up with that jerk she's married to.

Oh, sure, from the Enquirer. That's the same rag that broke the story of Monica Lewinsky blowing William Jefferson Clinton in our White House and tried for the longest time to convince folks Johnboy Edwards had knocked up a staff bimbo, so I wouldn't hold my breath over the validity Michelle's fed up with that jerk she's married to.
Are you saying the Clinton scandal and the Edwards scandal were false?

• Banned

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope you are joking but being familiar with this board...it is hard to tell.

Forum List

Back