Whistleblower Says Obama's Chef Was Murdered To Silence Him

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A family member of the former personal chef of the Obama's is coming out about how their relative was about to release a tell-all book about the Obama's and that is why he was murdered, to keep it from coming out.
The whistleblower doesn't want to be known because of the real threat against their life.

Since the death of Obama's former chef, Michelle Obama has been vacationing in Europe with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks and his wife. It has been weeks since Barack and Michelle have been seen together.

BREAKING: A whistleblower from Barack Obama's late chef Tafari Campbell's family has reportedly come forward revealing that at the time of his mysterious drowning at the Obamas' Martha's Vineyard estate, Campbell had been working on a TELL-ALL book to expose the misdeeds of the Obamas. He is also said to have had a years-long sexual relationship with the former President. This comes at a time shortly after Larry Sinclair, a homosexual man alleges that he smoked crack and had an affair with Obama in 1999. It also fits a similar pattern to a little known case of a man named Donald Young, a member of Obama's church who allegedly had a years-long intimate relationship with him. In the heat of his 2008 campaign, the night before Young was set to come forward to the American public to expose Obama, he was mysteriously shot and murdered in cold blood in what was later deemed to be "a home invasion" in Chicago. No suspect was ever charged with his murder. This is a MAJOR revelation and it appears that the truth about Barack Obama is finally coming to the mainstream of the American public. This begs the question: What really happened to Tafari Campbell, Obama's chef and Donald Young? They deserve justice.

There is also a rumor that Michelle will replace Biden in August next year and run for president in his stead. They will make up some excuse why Biden cannot continue and he will drop out a couple of months before the election.

A family member of the former personal chef of the Obama's is coming out about how their relative was about to release a tell-all book about the Obama's and that is why he was murdered, to keep it from coming out.
The whistleblower doesn't want to be known because of the real threat against their life.

Since the death of Obama's former chef, Michelle Obama has been vacationing in Europe with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks and his wife. It has been weeks since Barack and Michelle have been seen together.

There is also a rumor that Michelle will replace Biden in August next year and run for president in his stead. They will make up some excuse why Biden cannot continue and he will drop out a couple of months before the election.

fuck off, loser.

1696258417466.png

Maybe Obama did a line of booger sugar off his chefs bare ass and Mike eeerrrr I mean Michele caught them....
I don't think that's it.
He was gonna release a book about them.
According to the police, there had been 42 previous incidents at the Obama's Marth's Vineyard home already.
There has also been a shooting that took place at Obama's home in Chicago that nobody seems to have known about.
The primary reason they want all of this kept quiet is because Michelle will be running for president next year.

our resident troll bodecca is laughing about it so that means you are spot on.:finger3::happy-1:
I wouldn't know. I have her dumb ass on ignore.
She never has anything to say worthy of reading.
Frankly I think she has a screw loose.

She was probably voted by her class to be most likely to carry out a school shooting.

I wouldn't know. I have her dumb ass on ignore.
She never has anything to say worthy of reading.
Frankly I think she has a screw loose.

She was probably voted by her class to be most likely to carry out a school shooting.
i think you pretty much speak for the entire board when you say you have her on ignore.heck even the other resident troll and her fellow America hater Synthaholic has her on ignore.people that have the same agreements as her.:auiqs.jpg:

Must have been Hillary

She is known to have done that type of thing

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :th_believecrap:

You poor people have nothing but paranoia and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back