World Economic Forum's 'smart cities’ will limit your FOOD?

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads

very disturbing, 16 kg of meat per year. by 2030 is ZERO. WEF/KLAUS SCHWAB and friends want you to live in smart cities, and eat 2500 calories a DAY. (prob. bugs)- I kid you not. Clothing etc. the wef will run every aspect of your life! LITERALLY ON WEF WEBSITE! OH you cannot drive cars and or go outside your smart city. No private transportation.... ZERO CARS PER 1,000 people. etc etc etc. Please watch.

Agree 100% that this is a News item .And an important one .
A minor section placement error which our otherwise lovely team should gracefully rectify .

The Davos terrorists are repeating things "we" have known for years which Sheeple assumed was Conspiracy but, as usual , the Sheeple are clueless .

Not that the Mods are Sheeple . Baaa ,Booo , ,Baaaa . .

very disturbing, 16 kg of meat per year. by 2030 is ZERO. WEF/KLAUS SCHWAB and friends want you to live in smart cities, and eat 2500 calories a DAY. (prob. bugs)- I kid you not. Clothing etc. the wef will run every aspect of your life! LITERALLY ON WEF WEBSITE! OH you cannot drive cars and or go outside your smart city. No private transportation.... ZERO CARS PER 1,000 people. etc etc etc. Please watch.

I see Glen Becks went nuts again.

oh but they're doing it FOR US!!! Just think...if you have someone in YOUR smart city who suddenly develops independent thinking, the authorities may limit his food, movement or even YOUR FOOD until the group can get the miscreant IN LINE.

and i'm sure you can just pick up and move if you don't like the area...or vacation to a preapproved site, if you have been good.

sounds awesome.

Forum List

Back