World Cup is Boring as Hell

Roughly 7 billion people defecate regularly. That doesn't make it special or "beautiful."

Soccer is the only professional sport I watch regularly, and I have watched nearly every World Cup match(the only match I regret watching was the Iran/Nigeria match, and the only matches I haved missed are the matches with the African teams which are terrible anyways so no loss there). As for the Brazil Mexico match, that was one of the most exciting matches of the cup. Ochoa, the goalie for Mexico, played the game of his life(the best performance by a goalie this cup so far); the defense and goal keepers for both sides were stellar. Sure your average American sports prole with no attention span, taste, or understanding of the game may have thought it was a bad game, but those are very few in number. Even people I know who don't watch the sport regularly thought the game was exciting to watch.

I feel the opposite, I used to like Basketball and Football, but I feel the quality of play has declined over the years and the games are too slow paced, too many commercials, too many breaks, too many subs, too many time outs, too many fouls/flags, a lot of sloppiness and ugliness in the matter of play, not to mention the fans, the pageantry surrounding soccer fans(ultras) cannot be rivaled by any other sport . They are boring as hell in my opinion.

I like going to Hockey games, can't stand watching them on TV, impossible to read and follow a play that leads goal ahead of time most of the time. Whereas with Soccer you can see plays develop over time.

Soccer is clearly the superior sport and the World understands this.

Last edited:
Roughly 7 billion people defecate regularly. That doesn't make it special or "beautiful."

Not including you, your shit got rerouted to your head.

That post was to humor what soccer is to sport: weak and uninteresting.

So says a whiny minority of Americans with IQs to the left of the bell curve.

If you don't like it, go drink 10 beers, drink corn syrup cola, and eat doritos and watch some bouncy ball or egg ball. The world won't miss you.

It's a simpleton game that historically bores the hell out of most Americans. Of course since we are taking down our borders and letting in uneducated third world people, eventually the sport will become very popular here as it is most everywhere else.

Really you had to make it about immigration? Are you Rightyloons really that desperate?

Not including you, your shit got rerouted to your head.

That post was to humor what soccer is to sport: weak and uninteresting.

So says a whiny minority of Americans with IQs to the left of the bell curve.

If you don't like it, go drink 10 beers, drink corn syrup cola, and eat doritos and watch some bouncy ball or egg ball. The world won't miss you.

Seems like you've already gotten a head start on those ten beers, or that you are very stupid.

Or both.

American football is a pussies game, helmets and padding pfffff.
Real men play Rugby[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXWY9YTd6o]14 minutes of EPIC RUGBY FIGHTS and BRAWLS - YouTube[/ame]

Soccer is the only professional sport I watch regularly, and I have watched nearly every World Cup match(the only match I regret watching was the Iran/Nigeria match, and the only matches I haved missed are the matches with the African teams which are terrible anyways so no loss there). As for the Brazil Mexico match, that was one of the most exciting matches of the cup. Ochoa, the goalie for Mexico, played the game of his life(the best performance by a goalie this cup so far); the defense and goal keepers for both sides were stellar. Sure your average American sports prole with no attention span, taste, or understanding of the game may have thought it was a bad game, but those are very few in number. Even people I know who don't watch the sport regularly thought the game was exciting to watch.

I feel the opposite, I used to like Basketball and Football, but I feel the quality of play has declined over the years and the games are too slow paced, too many commercials, too many breaks, too many subs, too many time outs, too many fouls/flags, a lot of sloppiness and ugliness in the matter of play, not to mention the fans, the pageantry surrounding soccer fans(ultras) cannot be rivaled by any other sport . They are boring as hell in my opinion.

I like going to Hockey games, can't stand watching them on TV, impossible to read and follow a play that leads goal ahead of time most of the time. Whereas with Soccer you can see plays develop over time.

Soccer is clearly the superior sport and the World understands this.
Ochoa was phenomenal. I watched the game at a restaurant in Little Brazil and we all agreed he was spectacular.

baseball is just unwatchable. they juiced the ball after the 95 strike and took all the artistry out of the game.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bunch of naysayers in here who don't understand the sport.

[MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]

Go USA! :D

Forum List

Back