Workers in the south have been warned

Only in Conservatopia is making less somehow better than making more.
It would seem that you have successfully avoided the reality that "Conservatopia" understands that you can't raise the cost of labor in a vacuum.

Wages are tied to productivity. Pay me more I work harder. If I take a lesser wage, then I slow it down. Common sense.

Yada yada yada....Joe Biden did that. It was his "historic" economic recovery. My house is paid for so sucks to be you I guess. One of my sisters works in a non-unionized factory here is the south getting paid 30 bucks an hour to walk around to make sure they guys who grease the machines greased the machines and put their little tag on it when they did so she can check another box on her endless supply of boxes to be checked on her ipad. She pays her mortgage just fine. Probably because she bought when Trump was President.

Nice MAGAt bleating. It's been getting worse for the last 30 years. Before Reagan, the Feds would be lining them up and shuffling them off to Gitmo for price fixing under the Rico and Sherman laws. And you call other sheep, cupcake.

Yada yada yada....Joe Biden did that. It was his "historic" economic recovery. My house is paid for so sucks to be you I guess. One of my sisters works in a non-unionized factory here is the south getting paid 30 bucks an hour to walk around to make sure they guys who grease the machines greased the machines and put their little tag on it when they did so she can check another box on her endless supply of boxes to be checked on her ipad. She pays her mortgage just fine. Probably because she bought when Trump was President.

You have a Sister? I doubt that. You are too stupid to have parents that mated more than once.

You have a Sister? I doubt that. You are too stupid to have parents that mated more than once.

I am a stupid boy with a paid off house while you are begging your sugar daddy to allow you to quit one of your 5 jobs....

I am a stupid boy with a paid off house while you are begging your sugar daddy to allow you to quit one of your 5 jobs....

I am a Retired Military and owned 3 houses but each time I got ahead it was time to move on to somewhere else. I paid for you to own your home and I pay each and every day like hundreds of thousands do, cupcake.

The union is simply getting the workers together to ask for changes.

If there are 50 line workers at a company, and 1 of them demands higher wages or better safety protocols, they will be ignored.

If all 50 workers demand higher wages or better safety protocols, they are heard.

Yes, new workers can be hired to replace them. But having an entire work force of new employees would be a nightmare.

The union is simply getting the workers together to ask for changes.

If there are 50 line workers at a company, and 1 of them demands higher wages or better safety protocols, they will be ignored.

If all 50 workers demand higher wages or better safety protocols, they are heard.

Yes, new workers can be hired to replace them. But having an entire work force of new employees would be a nightmare.
Unions are victims of their own success because virtually everything they've tried to do has been accomplished. They are now reduced to squabbling about more money, all the time, ensuring that American made = more expensive, and not necessarily better.

So let's ensure auto workers make squat. The American way. HAVE others work for a lower wage.

Strange...the GOP nominee is likely the world's best known globalist.

This is true...but isn't is strange how no matter what situation arises...if it comes down to the workers making more money or having more power...you guys always side with management--unless it's a government clerk who refuses to give marriage licenses to same sex couples...then you think worker autonomy is peachy keen.
And yet, some of the best known pro-leftist globalists are giants of the tech industry.

Forum List

Back