Words To Die By in Ohio

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

1587397394139.png

Any context to that? Who said it...when...etc
Due to our Republican Governor, our mayor and county mayor, they are closed around here. PJ and I enjoying curb side pick up. Somehow I trust that more than delivery. Did a great Mexican restaurant night before last. Food was excellent, but the Margarita was shitty. Could not pick up more than one on an I.D., so I got the pitcher. I think they kept the kitchen staff and some order people, but laid off the bartender, as was definitely not up to usual standards. Should have looked up a You Tube of restaurant ambiance sights and sounds for the big screen and surround sound system and made my own Margaritas.

Due to our Republican Governor, our mayor and county mayor, they are closed around here. PJ and I enjoying curb side pick up. Somehow I trust that more than delivery. Did a great Mexican restaurant night before last. Food was excellent, but the Margarita was shitty. Could not pick up more than one on an I.D., so I got the pitcher. I think they kept the kitchen staff and some order people, but laid off the bartender, as was definitely not up to usual standards. Should have looked up a You Tube of restaurant ambiance sights and sounds for the big screen and surround sound system and made my own Margaritas.
I was down in Texas recently.

Mostly on lock down.

I was down in Texas recently.

Mostly on lock down.
I disagree with the enforced lock down BUT I don't go out anyway so no skin off my nose. I don't like what is happening to our economy but again I am pretty much house bound anyway. I am in North Carolina hasn't gotten to stupid here yet. But give it time our Governor is a liberal retard.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I don't get the point of the OP. Are you saying he was right because they locked everything down and the guy died anyway?

It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives.

Sure, he was right, that's the ticket.

View attachment 325755

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.

View attachment 325755

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.
I seriously doubt the Government has this authority to begin with. We have rights and the Government can not take them. Except in time of Martial Law. Meaning a WAR or insurrection.

View attachment 325755

I seriously doubt the Government has this authority to begin with. We have rights and the Government can not take them. Except in time of Martial Law. Meaning a WAR or insurrection.

State and local governments do and in case you missed it have already closed down business and issued stay at home orders. And no, it's not martial law.

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

He was a human being that did have a life, a family and was loved.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Please, all of you who aren't taking this seriously, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

You can't be free to enjoy life if you're dead.

The life you save may be your own.

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

it still amazes me how all the people that spent the last 3 yrs calling trump an authoritarian dictator now want him to be one,,,,

its every americans god given right to put themselves in danger if they so choose,,,my body my choice right??????????

whats net banning cars because they kill so many people,,,OH WAIT they already want that,,,

They should show one video of someone dying from covid 19. That would be honest, bold reporting and it would wake up the rest of the population. It is a horrible way to go.

It kills.

Some are very stubborn and selfish.

lmfao EVERYONE has dumbasses..
It manages to avoid kids lmfao.

Forum List

Back