Woody Allen Child Molester?

I knew Woody was a kid toucher the first time I laid eyes on him. Look at him for Gods sake he has pervert written all over him.

Really? I couldn't tell until his court records were made public. (I'm sooo not psychic).

Congratulations on your 1000 post. Rep coming your way, and thanks for your service in the Marines. :)

TMZ pulled up an interview with the Woody where he claims to desire a love nest of 15 twelve year olds.

Hey hey!

Woody Allen has always seemed creepy to me. I'm not familiar with his work because I could never get past the creep-factor long enough to give his movies a chance.

Don't care for his movies, either.

Which is completely irrelevent to whether or not he molested Dylan.

Now what gets me.

"I love you Soon Yi"......"but aren't you my daddy"........"not really.it's ok"....."I love you more than your brothers and sisters"."

A valiant effort there JoeB. But all your points are so easily refutable. :eusa_angel: I love to argue and debate so here goes.

What physical evidence do you want? Dylan was very specific that she was only penetrated by her Father's fingers. There could be no semen. So how could there be physical evidence?

Moses didn't see anything? Seriously what the hell does that mean? How many brothers and sisters never knew that Daddy was targeting one of the family in sexual abuse cases? Happens all the time.

Moses is Johnny Nada. Of course he didn't see anything. Daddy didn't invite him to a front row seat did he now?

Re: Soon Yi For me she doesn't count in the sense that as perverse as it was, it has only to do with how the other children like Ronan feel about their father/brother in law and Soon Yi sister/step mother.

That's FUBAR'D no matter how you slice and dice it.

But and please duly note this, it factored into the Judge's judgement to give Farrow full custody.

Passing a lie dector test? :lmao: Give me a break.

1) There would still be some physical evidence if he used his finger - abrasions, bruising etc - especially for a seven year old girl.
2) Moses didn't see anything, neither did the three nannies. Just because something 'didn't look right' doesn't mean anything happened.
3) Soon Yi was an adult when she made her decision. You may not like it, I sure find it weird, but it was her decision. 22 years later they are still together. As for the grooming, it is has been established that one of the reasons he got to know her as a young adult is that because Woody had hardly anything to do with Mia's kids and she encouraged him to do so.
4) While lie detector tests are not admissible in court for their unreliability they do add weight to me in that if you are willing to take the risk and fail one to prove your innocence then that says a lot about how strongly the person believes in their innocence. Note, Farrow refused to take one. Interesting, no?

And can you and Sunshine please stop with this 'defending Woody' hyperbole. None of us are defending him one iota. If he did it, he should pay. What we are defending is the flimsy - and ultimately dangerous - way in which you are trying to convict him. You are almost mirroring the image some people have formed their opinion over Farrow about. Shilling with no evidence or anything close that comes to proving his guilt.

No. Down slow and easy my friend. No ripping no tearing.

Now you are getting your nannies mixed up. BTW I am big into crime so I hold onto data for some weird reason in my brain. But I do.

Only one nanny came out in defence of Woody. She's the one that Woody directly paid 40 thousand per year.

10 Undeniable Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse Allegation | Vanity Fair

This week, a number of commentators have published articles containing incorrect and irresponsible claims regarding the allegation of Woody Allen’s having sexually abused his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow. As the author of two lengthy, heavily researched and thoroughly fact-checked articles that deal with that allegation—the first published in 1992, when Dylan was seven, and the second last fall, when she was 28—I feel obliged to set the record straight. As such, I have compiled the following list of undeniable facts:

The facts which follow in the article leave me less sure of his innocence re: Dylan than I was before.

[MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION] - what's your take on it.

TMZ pulled up an interview with the Woody where he claims to desire a love nest of 15 twelve year olds.

Hey hey!

no doubt the context and the fact that he was joking went over your head

I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with 15 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him." Allen pauses. "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone," he ventures helplessly. "I admit to it all."

Angst-Ridden Humorist - Famous Comedians, Woody Allen : People.com

shame on TMZ and shame on you.

Does everyone realize he was in therapy before the allegations hit mega levels over Dylan?

Dylan's literally got him by the balls on this.

Refuting Allen's suggestion that no one had ever complained of his misconduct before the alleged assault on her, Dylan Farrow claims that, 'court documents show that he was in treatment for what his own therapist described as 'inappropriate' behavior with me from as early as 1991'.

Dylan Farrow hits back at Woody Allen's denials he sexually abused her | Mail Online

Just a quick aside. What is driving you Woody omg I love his movies Allen defenders?

I only started out in this thread not even wanting to deal with the Dylan part of this creep show. I was just on the whole Soon Yi fucked up mess where Allen sees nothing wrong at all with having an affair with his lovers daughter.

To TinyDancer-

Does Woody Allen strike you as the kind of guy who could fool a lie detector test? The guy looks nervous all the time to start with. Now, yeah, that might be his public persona, but I just don't picture him as this stone cold liar.

Point was, this was investigated and the people who investigated it said nothing happened.

Now, are they all angry at Allen because of his behavior with Soon-Yi. Hell yeah. Are they anger that Mia's career is in the toilet and he's up for Oscar consideration... Probably.

But all you offer is a lot of accusations and no proof. I'm surprised you didn't offer spectral evidence.

It has now been clarified that Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the police. The polygraph he took was administered by a company hired by his own attorneys. He never took an official, law enforcement administered lie detector test.

I like Allen's movies, a lot. I don't want him to be guilty of this despicable act. I don't know what to think, but there is credible evidence on both sides of this issue. I don't dismiss the accusations because he is a great talent or because Mia Farrow may be a woman scorned. I think the idea that women regularly make up these stories because of an acrimonious split up is as ridiculous as believing that women regularly make up stories about rape. Such thinking is not logical and has no basis other than to demonize women.

Thank you for your thoughtful post. In my various capacities scout leader, volunteer at my son's school etc I am around children a great deal and I am required to take numerous courses regarding some of the issues expressed in this thread. I have read what many people have said, I have taken in constructive posts such as yours and they gave me pause and time to reflect on different elements of Allen's behavior, Dylan's behavior and that of the family unit. I looked at this thread in a global way rather than the sole issue of Allen's guilt or innocence. In fact, I have not thought much about that , although I have tried to look at all the facts, circumstances etc. that were available.

One thing I do know...kid's can tell tales, kids have very active and vivid imaginations and kids can easily be manipulated by those they love and trust. IMO the telltale sign is in the behavior of the child and whether that behavior is aberrant or within normal parameters and from there with counseling the truth can be drawn out over time. Then perhaps the road to healing can traversed it is rife with pain, however, when the other end is reached the person may begin to feel whole.

@Connery

Yes, behaviors to tell the tale. When I was teaching I had a student come to my office as torn up as a can of kraut. Her daughter's behavior had changed. So, she got someone to help her log onto the computer using her daughter's password. When she did she learned that the girl and some of her friends had been lured into a teenage prostitution ring by some 50 year old men. My student contacted the FBI who came and got the computer. She received death threats and went through some really horrible stuff. But the men who were running this teenage prostitution ring were apprehended and shut down. It made national news.

If a parent waits until the child's behavior has changed they have waited too late because the abuse has already happened. The goal is to PREVENT the abuse, so the parent has to act preemptively and many parents just don't know to do that or don't think they can. Many still use the old 'don't take candy from strangers' method, and quite frankly most children just don't get that. If the parent dismisses what the child says out of hand, then the parent has failed the child. Children as young as 7 simply don't have the vocabulary or sexual knowledge to make stuff up. If a parent is coaching the child, and yes, that does happen in some bitter divorce cases, it is not difficult for the seasoned professional to tell because the child cannot deviate from the script the parent gave.

Courts are wising up and most states now have what is called a 'parenting plan.' In states that have those, a parent who disses the other parent or draws the child into a conspiratorial relationship such as making accusations of abuse which are not true can lose not only custody, but also visitation rights. In this day and age, using a child in this manner is going to backfire. When I lived in Nashville, the TN Supreme Court hired a psychologist for a 1 year term to write Tennessee's parenting plan. It has teeth in it.

The fact that in this particular case, the child, now an adult, has pursued the issue of her own accord and has clear symptomology really leaves very little doubt in my mind. It really takes courage for a victim to do something like an 'open letter' to a celeb parent. And, as we all can see, it really draws ire not only toward the person who wrote the letter, but to other members of the family. I believe the system failed this child. And I can tell you from years of practice that the system has failed many children in this country. That is how so many authority figures, not just parents, have gotten away with victimizing children in this country for so long. I hope the tide is turning, but the reality is that bringing a perp to justice remains a mine field for the victim. And the Constitution still gives the accused the right to look dead on in a court of law at the victim even when the victim is a child of tender years. That will not change, nor should it. But to refuse to pursue the perp because of the child's tender years denies that child the closure that he/she needs.

Well, I'm pretty well done with this thread. It is just the same asinine BS over and over with the usual suspects defending adults who victimize children. Cheers.
I don't blame you, Sunshine. I'm just surprised the thread hasn't been long forgotten.

I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of the pedophilia defenders online. While Woody's married to this helpless woman, they say he's having a free youngster sex-a-thon behind her back (or not).

The one thing is certain, though: he's the sex predator of youngsters with a history.

It's almost impossible to put a Hollywood star behind bars.

"I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of the pedophilia defenders online."

not joining in your gossip-powered lynch mob = defending a pedophile.

thanks for your input.

Does everyone realize he was in therapy before the allegations hit mega levels over Dylan?

Refuting Allen's suggestion that no one had ever complained of his misconduct before the alleged assault on her, Dylan Farrow claims that, 'court documents show that he was in treatment for what his own therapist described as 'inappropriate' behavior with me from as early as 1991'.

Dylan Farrow hits back at Woody Allen's denials he sexually abused her | Mail Online

That begs the obvious question, if he has a record of "inappropriate behavior", why didn't Mia start making a big deal about it until AFTER she caught him with Soon-Yi?

That begs the obvious question, if he has a record of "inappropriate behavior", why didn't Mia start making a big deal about it until AFTER she caught him with Soon-Yi?
And the obvious answer is that when someone is 'in love,' he or she very often is in denial about questionable behavior. It happens all the time about all kinds of behavior, including child abuse.

Last edited:
Um, yeah, or maybe she was just pissed off she got traded in for a newer model.

I doubt that the 'being traded in for a newer model" had that much to do with it. That's really a cliche and stereotype. The female he was having a sexual relationship with was her daughter, her child. That in itself is enough to destroy any feeling she ever had for him. Add to it she is the half sibling of his own children, growing up in the same home with them, and, compared to him, she is very, very young: he may possibly be her first sexual experience. He is having sex with her child, not just any young woman. So, pissed of? Far more than that. And she has totally lost any positive feelings she ever had about him, so the mist over her eyes completely lifts and she looks back on the suspicions about inappropriate behavior with another of her children.....and so it goes. Though Soon Yi may have been an adult by age, she was still her mother's child. That's a very important distinction: you don't think of your kid as a true adult until about their mid-20s.

Last edited:

I have. I'm not impressed.

Reject evidence that undermines the claims, accept that which doesn't, no matter how flimsy.

Here's the bottom line.

Woody Allen was never charged, much less tried and convicted.

Now, I don't like Woody Allen, don't like his movies and even find his relationship with Soon-Yi to be all manner of creepy.

BUT NONE OF THIS IS EVIDENCE OF MOLESTATION.

Um, yeah, or maybe she was just pissed off she got traded in for a newer model.

I doubt that the 'being traded in for a newer model" had that much to do with it. That's really a cliche and stereotype. The female he was having a sexual relationship with was her daughter, her child. That in itself is enough to destroy any feeling she ever had for him. Add to it she is the half sibling of his own children, growing up in the same home with them, and, compared to him, she is very, very young: he may possibly be her first sexual experience. He is having sex with her child, not just any young woman. So, pissed of? Far more than that. And she has totally lost any positive feelings she ever had about him, so the mist over her eyes completely lifts and she looks back on the suspicions about inappropriate behavior with another of her children.....and so it goes. Though Soon Yi may have been an adult by age, she was still her mother's child. That's a very important distinction: you don't think of your kid as a true adult until about their mid-20s.

And there is still no evidence of molestation at all.

Dylan was deemed "fragile" , meaning she would not stand up under cross-examination in a trial.

Children as young as 4 and 5 years old regularly stand up to cross-examination. Those that have actually been sexually assaulted do, that is.

Dylan could not even get where she was touched correct consistently - despite being given tons of chances to get her "story" right.

That is fragile, all right. So fragile that any prosecution would crumble to dust.

No evidence means exactly zilch, zero evidence- no matter how many hordes of screaming Furies insist on something out of nothing.

Luckily everyone was spared the trauma, and taxpayer cost, of a useless trial.

Because Moses says that he was there and nothing happened; his sister now says Moses is dead to her.

Lovely. Vindictiveness is SUCH a family value for the Farrows, isn't it.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back