Wonderful Donald was right: ISIS Fighters Are Posing as Refugees in Italy Camps

• Banned
DEPORT THIS RADICAL LOON!

Ch_SC91UYAA2KTc.jpg

Dear God I hope those animals make the mistake and piss off the mafia in sicily. That is a war those animals will never want. No, they would not be safe in their mosques.

It's not a surprise to anyone that ISIS and Al Queda would try to send terrorists by having them pose as refugees. It's a no brainer.

It is a question of whether we can abandon the hundreds of thousands of peaceful, honest refugees in order to stop a handful of terrorists.

Most people believe that we can not. Abandoning them would violate our basic philosophies, make us cowards and not much better than the terrorists.

Most of these terrorists are being screened out thru other mechanisms.

We are at war. We may not want to be at war, but we are. There are going to be casualties, but abandoning our principals is worse.

he's smart. SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART.

Crooked Hillary doesn't have the strength and stamina to be smart.

Italy: ISIS Fighters Are Posing as Refugees in Our Camps

You are truly an idiot........First of all, my dog could have figured out that among legitimate refugees there would be some crazed Islamists....The balance has got to be reached in allowing many poor folks to stay and weeding out the nefarious ones.

SECOND.....and this is most important for dimwits like you.....Italy proved that with good surveillance, the bad ones can be arrested and deported....Had you bothered to read the entire article even a moron like you could have figured it out.

Italy’s interior minister heralded the arrest as proof that Italy’s anti-terrorism forces are keeping the territory safe. Over the last 12 months, he said that Italy has expelled more than 60 non-Italian suspected Islamic extremists and has nearly 100 Italians sympathetic to ISIS under constant surveillance.

All it takes is one. I am not willing to risk American lives for third worlders. We have been doing that for decades. I am tired of it. I am tired of the globalization. I am tired of Americans getting fucked because of some fake "exceptionalism" we supposedly have.

Forum List

Back