Wonderful Donald mocks Fat Christie: "No more Oreos"

I'm more amazed and disgusted to see how much the right wing is supporting an obnoxious grade school bully. They have become so immature till they don't even realize how petty they are.

I listened to the whole 52 seconds of Trump's remarks. He was talking about companies leaving the US. Nabisco is one of the companies he mentioned. They make Oreos. There was no fat joke.

I listened to the whole 52 seconds of Trump's remarks. He was talking about companies leaving the US. Nabisco is one of the companies he mentioned. They make Oreos. There was no fat joke.

The issue was Nabisco moving to Mexico....
So Trump said no more eating Oreo's....
For him or Christie.....

Where was the fat joke....

For him or Christie.....

Correct. The OP exaggerated Trump's INTENT. The jist of the Oreo comment by The Donald was just an attempted verbal enlistment between Trump and Christie to BOYCOTT Nabisco by refusing to consume Oreo cookies in the future.

For him or Christie.....

There is always good natured ribbing between grown up adult males who are comfortable in their own skin and not get offended by imaginary "insults".

Only the weak kneed bleeding heart pseudo males - i.e. politically correct liberals - who would take umbrage over nothing like Trump's remark.

I'm more amazed and disgusted to see how much the right wing is supporting an obnoxious grade school bully. They have become so immature till they don't even realize how petty they are.
dude, your girl was fuckin barking like a dog. I think the plywood is fucking with your brain.

donald-trump-white-legs.jpg

Trump might consider missing a few snacks himself. How come his face is orange, but his legs are Lady Pink?

More libtard bullshit...

Trump might consider missing a few snacks himself. How come his face is orange, but his legs are Lady Pink?

Let me type this real slow for you, since being such a geeniass, you might miss it, but....

Your
head
is
exposed
to
the
sun
all
day.

Your
legs
are
not.

Give yourself an enema.

More libtard bullshit...

Let me type this real slow for you, since being such a geeniass, you might miss it, but....

Your
head
is
exposed
to
the
sun
all
day.

Your
legs
are
not.

Give yourself an enema.
Exposed to the sun all day? Indoors? Besides, my face turns brown, not orange.

More libtard bullshit...

Your
head
is
exposed
to
the
sun
all
day.

Your
legs
are
not.

Give yourself an enema.
Exposed to the sun all day? Indoors? Besides, my face turns brown, not orange.

Has your libtardia advanced so far that you don't think Trump ever goes outside?

Forum List

Back