Wonder why this wasnt covered incrssantly on national networks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Any guesses as to why this deranged animal attacked three normal looking women?

How about why a mass call for hate crime? Wasn't a hate crime?

Oh that's right. Those "people" don't know aaaany better.

I thought Tik Tok was for teenage girls and Trump said it was bad.

I'd have to ask each one if they are an Obama lover then judge

I have to do that now....I know it doesn't look good. But it is what it is. Did you vote for this...Philly????...Probably....Bring mace next time, vote repub next time

My guess is, looked and was violent and unprovoked, but no arrests as the asshole got away and injuries did not hospitalize other than for treat and release at ER. Little chance for happy ending on this stroll by beat down. Philly appears to be a violent city, that even the mayor knows he has been unable to effect.

I have to do that now....I know it doesn't look good. But it is what it is. Did you vote for this...Philly????...Probably....Bring mace next time, vote repub next time
You think a Republican Mayor would do the trick? Why?

After 100 yrs of libturd mayors, it will take decades to dismantle, The Plan

Again. I look at everything with one question. Are you an Obama lover? Only way to look at it anymore

Defund the police

My guess is, looked and was violent and unprovoked, but no arrests as the asshole got away and injuries did not hospitalize other than for treat and release at ER. Little chance for happy ending on this stroll by beat down. Philly appears to be a violent city, that even the mayor knows he has been unable to effect.
Appears???....you just notice yesterday?

They probably got what they voted for

After 100 yrs of libturd mayors, it will take decades to dismantle, The Plan

Again. I look at everything with one question. Are you an Obama lover? Only way to look at it anymore

Defund the police
Did Philly defund the police in the "City of Brotherly Love"? I don't think all the inhabitants ascribe to the world view, the city would like to project. In Jackson, TN (where I think our mayor may be a democrat, but here, no matter what party, you'd better have conservative values) one or more of those women would have been armed, with a "get off me" gun at the very least.

They don't want to take the chance Americans realize most black are savages because it goes against their diversity push.

Some are ok, but most are pieces of shit that have no place in a civilized society. Most certainly not American society.

Boy this is tough. Do I vote for nazi insurrectionists or crt?

I hope they were wearing MAGA hats or tats.

In Maryland they are allowing more law abiding citizens to get conceal carry permits for one. Yeah, it means more shootings, but then the bad guy ends up dead and no repeat offenders..I know, i know, how will it be justified? Well, all streets and buildings have cameras now, so it wont be hard to prove self defense.

So you admit that the FBI who were instigating the attack on the capitol are Nazis?
It was Trump who copied Hitler

The Beer Hall Putsch was a failed coup by Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler, Approximately two thousand Nazis marched which resulted in the deaths of 16 Nazi Party members and four police officers.

Hitler escaped immediate arrest and was spirited off to safety in the countryside. After two days, he was arrested and charged with treason.

Pretty similar. Trump tried a failed coup. Around 2000 Trumpsters stormed the Capitol. 4 officers died. I think only one Trumpster died. Trump escaped immediate arrest but he might still get charged and thrown in jail. Lock him up! Lock him up! LOL

In Maryland they are allowing more law abiding citizens to get conceal carry permits for one. Yeah, it means more shootings, but then the bad guy ends up dead and no repeat offenders..I know, i know, how will it be justified? Well, all streets and buildings have cameras now, so it wont be hard to prove self defense.
I have no problem with private citizens carrying concealed. I just favor carrying, trained, background checked, range qualified, and with a permit, if the assholes in charge at state and local would not FK up the process by trying to make it a money making venture, so normal people didn't have to pay out the ass to legally exercise their rights.

I have no problem with private citizens carrying concealed. I just favor carrying, trained, background checked, range qualified, and with a permit, if the assholes in charge at state and local would not FK up the process by trying to make it a money making venture, so normal people didn't have to pay out the ass to legally exercise their rights.
Cost me 100 dollars for my conceal carry permit, also since i was a veteran, i was able to get the certificate in two weeks, while my daughter who also had the training, took her two months. Military service does have its perks.

Forum List

Back