Women’s History Month

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
So, they tell me that March is Women’s History Month. Not sure why we need a whole month. I can sum women’s history up in a couple sentences...

Men Lead. Women serve and support the Men.

As it has been and as it should always be.

Now be a darling, sweetie and spend the other 30 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 30 seconds of this month making yourself useful.

So, they tell me that March is Women’s History Month. Not sure why we need a whole month. I can sum women’s history up in a couple sentences...

Now be a darling, sweetie and spend the other 30 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 30 seconds of this month making yourself useful.
In the old days. . . when society worked, yes, that was how powerful women controlled society, and made things work. You had the illusion of being allowed to lead.

They gave pricks like you the illusion that men were in charge, and helpless, hopeless, overly emotional women a sense of purpose.

It was, has been, and shall always be, women that are the center of society, for they are the ones that are the core of the family. With out a mother's love? It all falls apart.

The STATE, it knows this. It is now on a crusade to brainwash women to take away their TRUE power, which has always been, over the most powerful men in society, and over their children and home life.

When men and children have a happy home, society and the political life of the nation is secure. When it is not? We have chaos.

This is the wisdom passed down to me from my grandmother, a top tier Order of the Amaranth. With out her influence, not sure her husband would have been as powerful a member in society as he ended up being.

Do you suppose, or actually have the audacity to believe, that it was men that defeated that ERA amendment? IT WAS NOT. It was a cabal of very powerful women.

The locus of all power in society, which you will see in all the holy books, is the family, and this radiates from the mother. In the early days for the church, they tried to suppress worship of the mother Mary, for naught. . . why? Because it is a natural extension of political power, it is reality.

You are nothing, a bum, a piece of worthless shit without your wife and mother.

OTH, women are still in demand, regardless of if they have a man. Think on that.

I demand a Pygmy History Month!!!
4zyft2.jpg

So, how long have you been divorced?

You are nothing, a bum, a piece of worthless shit without your wife and mother.

OTH, women are still in demand, regardless of if they have a man. Think on that.

Only in such cases where the Father is absent and the Husband is so inept as to be worthless.

A woman is only in demand by a WEAK Man. A strong man has no need for the company of a woman. He barely has need for the company of other Men.

We need to have a month celebrating Democrat Party Special Interest Groups History Month. Get rid of Black History Month or any other silly month that's simply a communist propaganda tactic.

1. Black History Day
  2. Women's History Day
  3. Election Fraud History Day
  4. Islamic Terrorist History Day
  5. Transsexual History Day
  6. Jan 6th Insurrection Day
  7. Communist Revolution History Day
  8. Chinese History Day
  9. Political-Correctness History Day
  10. Planned-Parenthood History Day
  11. Micro-aggression History Day
  12. Snowflake History Day
  13. Teachers Union History Day
  14. Breast Cancer Awareness Day
  15. Gay Pride Day
  16. Global Warming Day
  17. Hispanic Awareness Day
  18. Russian Collusion Awareness Day
  19. COVID-19 Awareness Day
  20. Wear Your Mask Outside Day
  21. BLM Day (Defund Cops Day)
  22. Turn In Your Guns Day
  23. United Nations Appreciation Day
  24. One World Order Day
  25. Kill Whitey Day
  26. Women's Suffrage Day
  27. NAACP Day
  28. Arab Spring Day
  29. Peaceful Protest Day
  30. Fuck Fossil-Fuels Day

So, how long have you been divorced?

Very suitably married 12 days before my 40th birthday going on 7 years ago and still the same today.

We make no lies about love. It is purely a business relationship... a matter of trading what one has and another needs for what one needs and the other has.

Forum List

Back