Far-Right Platform Gab Hacked -- Was It Biden & The Deep State??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"When Twitter banned Donald Trump and a slew of other far-right users in January, many of them became digital refugees, migrating to sites like Parler and Gab to find a home that wouldn't moderate their hate speech and disinformation -- Days later, Parler was hacked, and then it was dropped by Amazon web hosting, knocking the site offline. Now Gab, which inherited some of Parler's displaced users, has been badly hacked too.

On Sunday night the WikiLeaks-style group Distributed Denial of Secrets is revealing what it calls GabLeaks, a collection of more than 70 gigabytes of Gab data -- "It contains pretty much everything on Gab, including user data and private posts, everything someone needs to run a nearly complete analysis on Gab users and content, t's another gold mine of research for people looking at militias, neo-Nazis, the far right, QAnon, and everything surrounding January 6."

Seems like Biden; the guy who doesn't know what day it is or how to tie his own shoes can also be behind yet another data hack of a right wing website -- all for the purposes of getting information on US citizens for government persecution, intimidation and oppression. We all know that these are CIA hacks using proxy Antifa hacktivist groups to try to hide the fact that Biden stole the election. This is why the work Mike Lindell is doing is so important; he knows the truth.....

"When Twitter banned Donald Trump and a slew of other far-right users in January, many of them became digital refugees, migrating to sites like Parler and Gab to find a home that wouldn't moderate their hate speech and disinformation -- Days later, Parler was hacked, and then it was dropped by Amazon web hosting, knocking the site offline. Now Gab, which inherited some of Parler's displaced users, has been badly hacked too.

On Sunday night the WikiLeaks-style group Distributed Denial of Secrets is revealing what it calls GabLeaks, a collection of more than 70 gigabytes of Gab data -- "It contains pretty much everything on Gab, including user data and private posts, everything someone needs to run a nearly complete analysis on Gab users and content, t's another gold mine of research for people looking at militias, neo-Nazis, the far right, QAnon, and everything surrounding January 6."

Seems like Biden; the guy who doesn't know what day it is or how to tie his own shoes can also be behind yet another data hack of a right wing website -- all for the purposes of getting information on US citizens for government persecution, intimidation and oppression. We all know that these are CIA hacks using proxy Antifa hacktivist groups to try to hide the fact that Biden stole the election. This is why the work Mike Lindell is doing is so important; he knows the truth.....

Wow. The democrat Party has gone full Fascist!

Wow.

I don't condone crime. Which is exactly what has happened.

It's illegal to hack. It's illegal to have stolen material.

I didn't like it when russia hacked the DNC and John Podesta.

I don't like that it has happened to this site.

The only people who should be monitoring such websites is our DOJ and law enforcement and only with a warrant.

"everything I disagree with is far right".
Are you on Gab? I am.
There's nobody there I would describe as far right.
Bawahahahaha.......keep deluding yourself....

Here is an official Gab post that they quickly deleted.....funny thing is, this was something they posted on "Twitter" -- funny how they just can't stay away from Twitter....

EvNo4EcXMAEL5Xj.png

To make this clear....Gag is retweeting a known neo-nazi white supremacist who advocates for a white ethno-state.....But I ain't surprised that right wingers like yourself would feign ignorance about the other right wing white supremacists in your ranks...

"everything I disagree with is far right".
Are you on Gab? I am.
There's nobody there I would describe as far right.
Bawahahahaha.......keep deluding yourself....

Here is an official Gab post that they quickly deleted.....funny thing is, this was something they posted on "Twitter" -- funny how they just can't stay away from Twitter....

View attachment 463061

To make this clear....Gag is retweeting a known neo-nazi white supremacist who advocates for a white ethno-state.....But I ain't surprised that right wingers like yourself would feign ignorance about the other right wing white supremacists in your ranks...
Whats wrong with that post?

Forum List

Back