Women's History Month

I lead with all that to say to right wing white females that right now in this country women do not have equal rights. The ERA was never ratified and the Dobbs decision has taken away a woman's choice.  Now you ladies on the right can keep fighting to reduce your rights or you can wake up. Because you're getting played by men who have held all the power since this country started. They control all the power now, whine about how life is unfair for them and you guys cosign the madness.
I view the choice of everyone who votes Democrat or Republican as a legitimate choice based on combination of issues and interests. I understand that racism of many Republicans is a deal-breaker for most people belonging to Racial/Ethnic Minorities.

I support Equal Rights for men and women. Unfortunately, women do have some rights which I can not support:

1) The right to abuse her male partner and have him arrested.

2) The right to end a man's career by a single tweeted accusation of Sexual Misconduct.

3) The right to bash and insult men constantly. Younger generation of men is living under extreme hostility. Mental abuse does not cause physical injuries, but it is still harmful.

I view the choice of everyone who votes Democrat or Republican as a legitimate choice based on combination of issues and interests. I understand that racism of many Republicans is a deal-breaker for most people belonging to Racial/Ethnic Minorities.

I support Equal Rights for men and women. Unfortunately, women do have some rights which I can not support:

1) The right to abuse her male partner and have him arrested.

2) The right to end a man's career by a single tweeted accusation of Sexual Misconduct.

3) The right to bash and insult men constantly. Younger generation of men is living under extreme hostility. Mental abuse does not cause physical injuries, but it is still harmful.
I don't support those things either. We need to change the way we are socialized. Men made the rules and those rules included just taking the abuse a woman can dish out. I have been hit and had things thrown at me by women and not because I misbehaved. Had any of those things been done by a man, things would have got settled right there. But it was men who made the rule, 'Thou shall not strike a woman," and there are women who take full advantage of that rule.

There are no records in bodybuilding.

In the last olympics a trans female was in the weightlifting compettition and did not place.

So how about you idiots start talking about trans men who compete? Because your ignorance will allow women pumped full of testosterone to compete against other women.

Transgendered people are a very very small minority and you guys are overly obsessed with them.
The current women's bench pressing record is 605 lbs. Want to reconsider your claim there are no records?

International Women’s month!

Jill Biden gives award to the “International Women of Courage“ winner….a cross-dressing man.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You idiots are so far gone.
:spinner:

An award, too funny, and it shows that even men are better at being women than women.

This is Women's history month and more specifically, today is international women's day.

So before I stop, let me say this to some of the women here:

When I post about race, inevitably there has been a clique of females trying to lecture me about how I should see things or how I should communicate. I have got lectures from women who "disagree" telling me how wrong I am about what I have seen or lived through and who dismiss racism. Some have talked about how certain policies discriminate against them as whites, even as white women benefited the most from the very policies they complain about. ;Some have even ranted against diversity, equity, and inclusion as if right wing women do not benefit from such policies.

I lead with all that to say to right wing white females that right now in this country women do not have equal rights. The ERA was never ratified and the Dobbs decision has taken away a woman's choice.  Now you ladies on the right can keep fighting to reduce your rights or you can wake up. Because you're getting played by men who have held all the power since this country started. They control all the power now, whine about how life is unfair for them and you guys cosign the madness.

You can't marry your way to true equality. That's putting it nicely.

International Women's Day 2023: What to know about the day and how to #EmbraceEquity
OK, since all women whine like blacks they get reparations too, right?

FqwFpdYWIAAHAVC

The current women's bench pressing record is 605 lbs. Want to reconsider your claim there are no records?
That's not bodybuilding. It is powerlifting. There is such a thing as a strong wwoman and some women do take steroids..

Deflect much. Female fetuses are aborted as well.
Apparently, you are not very bright. I'm talking about pregnant women. But the deflection is from those who keep talking about transgendered women.

That's the women's record, a sixteen year male can beat that. Goodbye to women's sports.
No, because for a man to transition to a woman that person must be on estrogen for a specific period of time and cannot ttest posiitive for more than a certain amount of testosterone. You guys should really do research on thesse matters instead of allowing yourselves to be pimped by so called Culture Wars.

It's like white liberals explaining how black people should be angry.
No it's more like right wing whites telling blacks that white liberals are explaining to us how wwe should be angry.

No, because for a man to transition to a woman that person must be on estrogen for a specific period of time and cannot ttest posiitive for more than a certain amount of testosterone. You guys should really do research on thesse matters instead of allowing yourselves to be pimped by so called Culture Wars.

What the testosterone did pre transition is not undone after estrogen treatment begins. 🤦‍♂️

What the testosterone did pre transition is not undone after estrogen treatment begins. 🤦‍♂️
They have to take estrogen for a minimum of 1 year. Women have transitioned into men and have been successful. So you really have no credible argument.

They have to take estrogen for a minimum of 1 year. Women have transitioned into men and have been successful. So you really have no credible argument.

Except you never addressed my point. It seems the one with no credible argument is you.

Forum List

Back