Women Killed By Police: Numbers You Won’t Believe…

rosie---oracle at usmb------speaks from rare insight----and some first hand knowledge. ----
Take "murder by cops" stats and "hate crimes against muslims" stats with a grain of salt----they are faked up by interest groups.

rosie---oracle at usmb------speaks from rare insight----and some first hand knowledge. ----
Take "murder by cops" stats and "hate crimes against muslims" stats with a grain of salt----they are faked up by interest groups.

america was founded upon and floats upon fake, it's just how this society operates.

america was founded upon and floats upon fake, it's just how this society operates.

what society spawned YOU??? (of course, you are not required to answer........

Even you won't take issue with that.

Even you won't take issue with that.

take issue with WHAT?? Your statement is marked by being overly opened ended and very non specific. 'That' is a pronoun-----
for clarity it should refer to a SUBJECT

Last edited:
It turns out that white women are being killed by police 3 times faster than black women.
A total of 37 white women and 12 black women have been killed by the police so far in 2016. This means white women are being killed 3 times faster than black women at the hands of police.

Continue reading at:
Women Killed By Police: Numbers You Won't Believe... – The Real Strategy

Thank you. Now I understand why white women want to be obese. When they get as obese as the ghetto cows, then they will get killed 12/37 times less.

This is important, otherwise how do you generate the democratic support for your new evil laws?

This is important, otherwise how do you generate the democratic support for your new evil laws?

what are my "new evil laws"?

I meant generally, not you personally, but if you would like to write a few evil laws, I am available for your consultation at a small fee. :)

I meant generally, not you personally, but if you would like to write a few evil laws, I am available for your consultation at a small fee. :)

I will keep your kind offer under advisement

Forum List

Back