Lt. Governor Of Georgia Has Betrayed The GOP & He Must Resign

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan on Sunday said he wants to expand voting, calling many voting reform proposals "solutions in search of a problem." -- 'I think there’s millions of Republicans waking up around the country that are realizing that Donald Trump's divisive tone and strategy is unwinnable in forward-looking elections," Duncan said. "Republicans don't need election reform to win, we need leadership," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press," disavowing former President Donald Trump's attempts to undermine faith in elections." Duncan acknowledged that his views on keeping voting accessible are a minority viewpoint in his party, saying that the misinformation surrounding the November election hurt Republicans' credibility."

Is this guy insane??? You can't possibly be a good conservative and advocate for expanding voting rights and increasing the level of voter participation -- that is suicidal logic for any GOP politician. Obviously this guy is not a conservative and is just another Deep State Democrat plant. The GOP leadership needs to call for Duncan's resignation immediately and also look into filing criminal charges as well; since it is obvious he and that fat whore Stacey Abrams were the ones behind all of the election fraud in Georgia.

"Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan on Sunday said he wants to expand voting, calling many voting reform proposals "solutions in search of a problem." -- 'I think there’s millions of Republicans waking up around the country that are realizing that Donald Trump's divisive tone and strategy is unwinnable in forward-looking elections," Duncan said. "Republicans don't need election reform to win, we need leadership," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press," disavowing former President Donald Trump's attempts to undermine faith in elections." Duncan acknowledged that his views on keeping voting accessible are a minority viewpoint in his party, saying that the misinformation surrounding the November election hurt Republicans' credibility."

Is this guy insane??? You can't possibly be a good conservative and advocate for expanding voting rights and increasing the level of voter participation -- that is suicidal logic for any GOP politician. Obviously this guy is not a conservative and is just another Deep State Democrat plant. The GOP leadership needs to call for Duncan's resignation immediately and also look into filing criminal charges as well; since it is obvious he and that fat whore Stacey Abrams were the ones behind all of the election fraud in Georgia.

Your attitude is typical of a Trumpie.

Lt. Governor Duncan is a young man politically, and will have plenty of opportunity to show the validity of his anti-Trump ideology at the voting polls. He should run against Trump's ideas, embrace Sleepy Joe, and get some skin in the game. If he can win higher office, who would I be to say he was wrong in his political assessment?

Lt. Governor Duncan is a young man politically, and will have plenty of opportunity to show the validity of his anti-Trump ideology at the voting polls. He should run against Trump's ideas, embrace Sleepy Joe, and get some skin in the game. If he can win higher office, who would I be to say he was wrong in his political assessment?

How is wanting people to vote anti-Trump?

Oh, never mind, I know

Oh, never mind, I know

Its about encouraging Voter Fraud, which President Trump opposed. I guess Lt Gov Duncan feels that RINO never-trumpers like himself can steal votes in a wide open system as well as a Democrat?

Maybe he's right- he should definitely be looking for higher office to prove his theory, and maybe even think about primarying Trump in 2024?

Your attitude is typical of a Trumpie.
Why thank you

Oh, never mind, I know

Its about encouraging Voter Fraud, which President Trump opposed. I guess Lt Gov Duncan feels that RINO never-trumpers like himself can steal votes in a wide open system as well as a Democrat?

Maybe he's right- he should definitely be looking for higher office to prove his theory, and maybe even think about primarying Trump in 2024?
There is no voter fraud..........

Which is why you cucks never present any......

And then ignore the ACTUAL voter fraud that happens....

Like how the only voter fraud that happened in PA were committed by Trump voters....and how the Lt. Gov of Texas offered $1M dollars for evidence of voter fraud anywhere...and still hasn't paid up yet....

"The Democratic lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania has been trolling his Republican counterpart for weeks to collect on the $1 million Patrick offered in November for evidence of fraud in the Nov. 3 election. Three supporters of President Donald Trump have now been charged in separate voter fraud schemes in Pennsylvania. Fetterman says they should all count for bounty purposes."

Like Lt. Governor Duncan said....all of this faux voter fraud talk has only hurt Republicans credibility....because they know they are full of shit......

The 2020 election thievery has many villians. That sonofabitch is one of them.
Whatever helps you cope bro....
20201108_200724.jpg

Oh, never mind, I know

Like how the only voter fraud that happened in PA were committed by Trump voters....and how the Lt. Gov of Texas offered $1M dollars for evidence of voter fraud anywhere...and still hasn't paid up yet....

"The Democratic lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania has been trolling his Republican counterpart for weeks to collect on the $1 million Patrick offered in November for evidence of fraud in the Nov. 3 election. Three supporters of President Donald Trump have now been charged in separate voter fraud schemes in Pennsylvania. Fetterman says they should all count for bounty purposes."

Like Lt. Governor Duncan said....all of this faux voter fraud talk has only hurt Republicans credibility....because they know they are full of shit......

If you are impressed with the Anti-Trumpers' whining, you should support Mr. Duncan with your votes as well as your political contributions.

Oh, never mind, I know

If you are impressed with the Anti-Trumpers' whining, you should support Mr. Duncan with your votes as well as your political contributions.
Why hasn't anyone collected on that $1M dollars if there is so much voter fraud out there??

I'll wait while you keep deflecting

Oh, never mind, I know

Trump didn't oppose voter fraud.. He tried to change the results in Georgia.

I think he is right, most election reforms, in particular what we have seen out HR1, are solutions in search of a problem.

I think he is right, most election reforms, in particular what we have seen out HR1, are solutions in search of a problem.
You would have said the same about the Voting Rights Act Of 1965, the Voting Rights Act of 1866; the 19th Amendment...basically any voting rights bill aimed at expanding voter participation...

Because that is what Conservatives have ALWAYS been against

You would have said the same about the Voting Rights Act Of 1965, the Voting Rights Act of 1866; the 19th Amendment...basically any voting rights bill aimed at expanding voter participation...

Because that is what Conservatives have ALWAYS been against
Not at all I support all those moves by the Conservatives...what the Dems were doing to African-Americans then was horrible....

Forum List

Back