Women!!!! Ever heard the phrase "JUST SAY NO"????

hm, just stop it. You are making the Board members laugh.

So you are telling me that women have NO power except with birth control pills to be responsible for their lives?
Don't you understand what a pawn you are of ignorance?
Explain to me how the ability to say no to sexual urges is not present in women? Is it genetically breed to give into
sexual urges? If you don't want to your female partner to become pregnant YOU become responsible and wear a condom!
If she doesn't have birth control pills SHE requires a condom. This is been going on for thousands of years.
JUST say no. Or are you just a basic primitive animal surrendering to base animal instinct?
You mean to tell me you are so reckless and irresponsible you'd have sex with a women unprotected? Wow remind me
not to shake your hand!

For many women in America, the election of Donald Trump feels first and foremost like an attack on their bodies.

As early as the night of Nov. 8, they started encouraging each other to make an appointment to get an intrauterine device (IUD), a long-acting and reversible birth control method that could outlast a Trump presidency.
The fear is a Trump administration—along with a GOP-controlled Congress—will do away with President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, and with it, women’s right to free birth control. In addition, many are concerned that Trump could further curb women’s reproductive rights by introducing obstacles to abortion access.
How a Trump presidency will threaten women’s reproductive rights

An attack on their bodies!
These are the same women that complain that women have NO rights. That Trump and all of us don't respect Women! GEEZ!!!
A) JUST say no to unprotected sex. Simple... you have control over your body go for it. Grow up!
B) Buy your own pills!

Either way why should MY tax dollars go for your ignorant and totally irresponsible behavior?
Can't you control your own body without the help of the government?? Really thought you women
wanted respect.

I have a better idea. Just cut off your penis. Problem solved. We'll call it the Bobbitt Reproductive Rights Resolution.

So you are telling me that women have NO power except with birth control pills to be responsible for their lives?

You're a moron.

Pills are the most reliable method of birth control unless you expect us to be nuns.

lol. your trolling thread is weak.:itsok:

I don't understand how women complaining about not getting "free pills" then turn around and sing..."I'm a Woman hear me Roar"!
Women who can't say no are like Hillary was with Bill... It was the women's fault! My what a strong woman Hillary was.
Why didn't Hillary leave him if she was so strong to try to be president?
Last I knew, pills cost about $8 per month. OP doesn't know shit. But by all means, carry on.
So you mean to say $8 is that hard to come by?
Hell... One good blowjob; and she'd be covered for 3 months...

Explain to me how the ability to say no to sexual urges is not present in women? Is it genetically breed to give into
sexual urges? If you don't want to your female partner to become pregnant YOU become responsible and wear a condom!
If she doesn't have birth control pills SHE requires a condom. This is been going on for thousands of years.
JUST say no. Or are you just a basic primitive animal surrendering to base animal instinct?
You mean to tell me you are so reckless and irresponsible you'd have sex with a women unprotected? Wow remind me
not to shake your hand!
Those are your silly words, once again, not mine, hm.

What I am telling you that all of that is not your business.

Now scamper back down your hole.

When the public becomes responsible for funding it, it quite literally becomes the public's business.

Last edited:

You're a moron.

Pills are the most reliable method of birth control unless you expect us to be nuns.

No I expect you to be smarter and more of an adult who can control your bodily functions. I mean you don't go out in public and
do this do you??? Or is this YOU? See both having "sex" and taking a crap requires something I guess you don't have... responsibility.

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 11.40.24 AM.png

For many women in America, the election of Donald Trump feels first and foremost like an attack on their bodies.

As early as the night of Nov. 8, they started encouraging each other to make an appointment to get an intrauterine device (IUD), a long-acting and reversible birth control method that could outlast a Trump presidency.
The fear is a Trump administration—along with a GOP-controlled Congress—will do away with President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, and with it, women’s right to free birth control. In addition, many are concerned that Trump could further curb women’s reproductive rights by introducing obstacles to abortion access.
How a Trump presidency will threaten women’s reproductive rights

An attack on their bodies!
These are the same women that complain that women have NO rights. That Trump and all of us don't respect Women! GEEZ!!!
A) JUST say no to unprotected sex. Simple... you have control over your body go for it. Grow up!
B) Buy your own pills!

Either way why should MY tax dollars go for your ignorant and totally irresponsible behavior?
Can't you control your own body without the help of the government?? Really thought you women
wanted respect.

Actually a significant majority of both undereducated and college educated WHITE women voted for Trump. Hillary carried the minority women vote, many of which are undereducated women.

What most of these morons don't consider....

Is that a great many of these so called "uneducated" voters are tradesmen. Many don't even know what a trade is, let alone a tradesman.

What most of these morons don't consider....

Is that a great many of these so called "uneducated" voters are tradesmen. Many don't even know what a trade is, let alone a tradesman.

Almost 60% small businesses...(many of them make up that "uneducated" voter bloc) said they vote for Trump!
Mantra, which is a social network specifically for small business, conducted a nationwide poll surveying 834 business owners from Sept. 26 to Sept. 28. The poll found 58.7 percent thought Trump won the first presidential debate while 41.3 percent said Clinton won
http://www.manta.com/resources/reso...ble-Lead-with-Minority-Owned-Businesses_2.png

not to shake your hand!
I have personally been floored at the number of women who refuse for one reason or another to say no. Even when they overwhelmingly mean no.

not to shake your hand!
I have personally been floored at the number of women who refuse for one reason or another to say no. Even when they overwhelmingly mean no.
Now that is a topic that is worthy of being talked about by women.

Forum List

Back