Women can stop saying......."Im fully vaccinated" in their dating profile because it's been confirmed it dont mean shit lol

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So no need to even announce since you can still catch covid. And covid 19 is not going to stop most men from being intimate so that's another reason why its dumb to mention it

Moron....but then they are not alone in the Banana republic that America has become under these morons who stole the election.

Yuck

Moron....but then they are not alone in the Banana republic that America has become under these morons who stole the election.

Yuck

I was intimate with women before the vaccine lol Some things cant be stop

You know they are going to put it on your Drivers License, and companies are going to put it on applications, and insurance companies are going to have different rates for those who don't partake of the governments toxic experimental drug. I guess I will have to remember to answer those questions with "FU".

If I were in the dating game, I'd never catch a date online.

I have a real aversion to serial killers.

You know they are going to put it on your Drivers License, and companies are going to put it on applications, and insurance companies are going to have different rates for those who don't partake of the governments toxic experimental drug. I guess I will have to remember to answer those questions with "FU".

Soon as they do all that they can kiss my ass.

If I were in the dating game, I'd never catch a date online.

I have a real aversion to serial killers.

That's what the phone is for to get a feel for the personality

That's what the phone is for to get a feel for the personality

I dunno. Serial killers come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I don't know how much of a true idea you would get with a voice on the phone. I suppose you could scratch them off the list if they have a voice like a growl that tells you he wants to eat your brains...

I dunno. Serial killers come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I don't know how much of a true idea you would get with a voice on the phone. I suppose you could scratch them off the list if they have a voice like a growl that tells you he wants to eat your brains...
you need to stop being so tight and loosen up a bit. One day you going to sneeze and POP your panties

LOL LOL

I get any looser, I'd be jello.

That's not very flattering to me, is it?

I was intimate with women before the vaccine lol Some things cant be stop
Then why are you trying to pick up women online? Back in the day, bars, tennis courts, and produce section were productive places to pick up women. We managed without computers.

So no need to even announce since you can still catch covid. And covid 19 is not going to stop most men from being intimate so that's another reason why its dumb to mention it

Last I checked, the CDC says it is still safe to eat frosted cake out of the butt crack of a girl whether she is vaxxed or not!

Just so long as it is not chocolate! :SMILEW~130:

Last I checked, the CDC says it is still safe to eat frosted cake out of the butt crack of a girl whether she is vaxxed or not!

Just so long as it is not chocolate! :SMILEW~130:

I agree, I like fruits......peach or strawberry icing lol

Tubes tied. On the pill. Available for one night stands. Whatever. Fully compliant with the latest health fad.

What person in her right mind would want to touch a guy so dumb and arrogant that he is not vaccinated?

Many of you guys are on this thread admitting that you are sexually immoral, under fundie standards. It seems that the fundies must be called in to give you the full fundie yap about "morality."

Remember, you're supposed to have sex only if married and faithful. At least this is what I've heard from the religious types. Or has it always been a joke?

What person in her right mind would want to touch a guy so dumb and arrogant that he is not vaccinated?

Many of you guys are on this thread admitting that you are sexually immoral, under fundie standards. It seems that the fundies must be called in to give you the full fundie yap about "morality."

Remember, you're supposed to have sex only if married and faithful. At least this is what I've heard from the religious types. Or has it always been a joke?

Oh shut your fucking mealy mouth up.
How do you even work up such a load of sanctimonious shit so early in the morning?

Forum List

Back