Sen. Rand Paul Told To ‘Get F**ked’ During Virtual Town Hall

the tolerant left!

Toon as in Cartoon, was asked by someone for some unknown reason to join the townhall-----and what she was able to come up with was a fuck you? Like all nitwitted libs, completely unable to justify their hate of everything.
Toon shared a video of the strange encounter on her TikTok Friday, July 23, writing, "for some unknown reason they called and asked if I’d like to join the town hall Q&A so I took the opportunity and ran with it." Critics of Paul, who is being challenged by former Kentucky state legislator Charles Booker in the 2022 midterm elections, hailed Toon as a "hero" for the unexpected verbal attack.

Last edited:
Toon as in Cartoon, was asked by someone for some unknown reason to join the townhall-----and what she was able to come up with was a fuck you? Like all nitwitted libs, completely unable to justify their hate of everything.
Toon shared a video of the strange encounter on her TikTok Friday, July 23, writing, "for some unknown reason they called and asked if I’d like to join the town hall Q&A so I took the opportunity and ran with it." Critics of Paul, who is being challenged by former Kentucky state legislator Charles Booker in the 2022 midterm elections, hailed Toon as a "hero" for the unexpected verbal attack.
It was a Kentuckian. It is not like the guy Ron Pissed off next door and beat the shit out him. He is a cocky, full of crap trumpian, jerk who is anti-precaution, anti-fax. Why shouldn't his constituents tell him to get Fkd, it that is what they think he should do. She wasn't hysterical or getting up in his face. She just had her say and then the show went on. Sounds fine to me. I was amused by the look on the moderators face as she quickly went to the next Kentuckian.

He is a cocky, full of crap trumpian, jerk who is anti-precaution, anti-fax. Why shouldn't his constituents tell him to get Fkd
That's it. The idiots haven't had sex in so long, blowing shit up seems all they can focus upon.

So Cosmopolitan...not
It's Kentucky. Just how cosmopolitan did you think it was or needed to be. I grew up in Paducah, Ky. She sounded like some of the girls I dated at Lone Oak or even St. Mary's. I always like those girls at St. Mary's.

It was a Kentuckian. It is not like the guy Ron Pissed off next door and beat the shit out him. He is a cocky, full of crap trumpian, jerk who is anti-precaution, anti-fax. Why shouldn't his constituents tell him to get Fkd, it that is what they think he should do. She wasn't hysterical or getting up in his face. She just had her say and then the show went on. Sounds fine to me. I was amused by the look on the moderators face as she quickly went to the next Kentuckian.
Then she should have hit him with something substantive...not that weak sauce that made her look petulant and ill informed.

Give me that opportunity with Biden and I'd ask him what kind of monster lies repeatedly in order to destroy the life of an innocent truck driver who did his best to save Biden's family at great risk to his own life..Curtis Dunn.

And does a person who engaged in that kind of behavior using their power as an elected Senator to ruin the life of an innocent man for either revenge or worse... to use the deaths of his family to score sympathy votes by blaming a man whose only misfortune was to be the person driving on the road where someone else failed to yield for a stop sign... Does that kind of person deserve to be president Mr. Biden?

I'd give my eye teeth to have the opportunity to look Biden in the eye and ask him that question.

A "fuck you" is nothing but a wasted opportunity.

Last edited:
That’s how the left “argues”, they shout obscenities and try to stop events with their antics. They can’t ever debate any issue.

1. Insults
2. Name-calling
3. "says more about you"
4. "you should be ashamed"

That's what they've got. Stupid, boring, pathetic

The poor little boy got sworn at. This should never have happened. It's difficult enough to be a career asshole without being sworn at as well.

It’s to be expected. The faux heroism of these more libidinal type podunks reflects the same IQ that voted in the puppet JoeXi.

Then she should have hit him with something substantive...not that weak sauce that made her look petulant and ill informed.

Give me that opportunity with Biden and I'd ask him what kind of monster lies repeatedly in order to destroy the life of an innocent truck driver who did his best to save Biden's family at great risk to his own life..Curtis Dunn.

And does a person who engaged in that kind of behavior using their power as an elected Senator to ruin the life of an innocent man for either revenge or worse... to use the deaths of his family to score sympathy votes by blaming a man whose only misfortune was to be the person driving on the road where someone else failed to yield for a stop sign... Does that kind of person deserve to be president Mr. Biden?

I'd give my eye teeth to have the opportunity to look Biden in the eye and ask him that question.

A "fuck you" is nothing but a wasted opportunity.

If you asked that bizarre unexplained question to Biden of, he would stumble through an unsatisfying non answer, with most people viewing, having no clue to what you are talking about, including me, and I probably watch more news on average than most in the country. But, if you came on and just said, "Damn, Mr. President. You suck really bad!" Lots of people may or may not agree (I would not agree), but your message would go viral, with everybody understanding how you feel.
So which would be the more effective way to get your message out, if you just had 1 or 2 lines to get your message out? One is something you could put on a bumper sticker, the other is something, requiring hack pundits to explain for 5 or 10 minutes, justifying, because most do not have the frame of reference, and in the end, the pundits won't get around to at as they would also have to make up or try to explain some kind of downside of 6.5 2nd quarter growth in the economy.
Take a marketing course, dude.

If you asked that bizarre unexplained question to Biden of, he would stumble through an unsatisfying non answer, with most people viewing, having no clue to what you are talking about, including me, and I probably watch more news on average than most in the country. But, if you came on and just said, "Damn, Mr. President. You suck really bad!" Lots of people may or may not agree (I would not agree), but your message would go viral, with everybody understanding how you feel.
So which would be the more effective way to get your message out, if you just had 1 or 2 lines to get your message out? One is something you could put on a bumper sticker, the other is something, requiring hack pundits to explain for 5 or 10 minutes, justifying, because most do not have the frame of reference, and in the end, the pundits won't get around to at as they would also have to make up or try to explain some kind of downside of 6.5 2nd quarter growth in the economy.
Take a marketing course, dude.
"Why did you lie about Curtis Dunn?"

The rest is follow up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back