Women born before suffrage discuss Hillary

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
A few of the comments:

"Recently, I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition and am now in home hospice. I am following this campaign carefully, and I decided that I would like to live long enough to see the election of our first woman president. When I was marking my absentee ballot for Hillary Clinton, it occurred to me that this wish is even more poignant, because I was born in 1918, two years before women achieved the right to vote. To see such an accomplishment in my lifetime is momentous. I encourage all of my fellow nonagenarians to follow me in marking your ballot with a sense of pride in a life long lived and a country making history."

“When I was born women had no voice and were not allowed to vote. Now we are about to make history and have a woman president for the United States. I never thought in a million years I would see that happen. It's a glorious time.”

“It really is remarkable to think of all that has happened in 96 years.”

"I think she will make a good president because she has a lot of experience and knows the workings of the presidency. I think she will get a very big portion of votes."

I Waited 96 Years! Women Voting for Hillary Clinton

What a stupid excuse to vote for her.

• Banned
What a stupid excuse to vote for her.

itsok.gif

LOL There are polls for polls for polls polls.

Actually I have a poll that contradicts that

Grow up and get rid of that dumb sig. You are too old for that. Not to mention it made me have to fix my ADBlocker.
That's weird. I've seen many polls that claim that ADBlocker's have absolutely nothing to do with signatures that appear on Xenforo forums.

You were once again looking at the wrong poll. :lol:

Grow up and get rid of that dumb sig. You are too old for that. Not to mention it made me have to fix my ADBlocker.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeehaw! I figured how to get rid of just one sig at a time. Yours be gone.
You sure?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
screen-shot-2016-05-13-at-2-25-28-pm.png

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeehaw! I figured how to get rid of just one sig at a time. Yours be gone.
You sure?

Positive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive.

Forum List

Back