Woman with nose rings on TikTok says to normalize spitting in drinks of Trump supporters at bars

This should be a felony. This same person probably was worried about Covid and supported mask mandates.

That's nasty. Good way to start a bar fight and get the shit beat out of you, woman or man.

This should be a felony. This same person probably was worried about Covid and supported mask mandates.

the next time you go to a bar just talk with a lisp and be limp wristed ...they'll think you are a dem and it should protect you from their activism ... and by no means say anything that makes common sense ...

Sigh...
We just need to have The Purge.

I'm ready ...

gunz1_thumb.detail.jpg

Yep, I'm sorry, but I also believe that this chick needs a good ass whipping if she does something like that. A lot of people on here consider me a "liberal", but even I think that this chick is totally batshit crazed and if she did something like that to my drink, I'd have to whip her ass, even though I'm a male, and I consider it wrong to hit a woman.

Pretty sure it is a felony.

Dunno if it is a felony, but in just about every state it is considered a crime.

"LBGTQwhat? Do they have to practice that, and re-learn it when it changes?

What Trump supporter would take a drink from her? She better bring in a normie friend to ply the guy with clean drinks first.

I'm glad she understands how toxic her saliva would be, with all the pharma residue.

Forum List

Back